JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Makes a difference

5236482061499471157により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Reviewer3255105により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Prostate care.

Reviewer1457582により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Reviewer1152663により May 03, 2012 に掲載

Value for money, vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Excellent Produkt

Reviewer2209625により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

No Help

Reviewer2301932により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

This product did not help me with my night time bathroom visits, maybe even worse

Good product

Reviewer1600024により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

WORKS GREAT!

Reviewer1450575により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Waiting to see...

From-the-Inside-Outにより Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています