JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

ProstaCare

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2495734により Jul 12, 2007 に掲載

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Natural remedies

Reviewer2556899により Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

Excellent Produkt

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2209625により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16