iHerbは初めての方?

Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Wholefood + Antioxidants, 200 Gummy Bears

¥2,205
¥2,989
¥ 2205.12
Savings of: ¥784 (26% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (10)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Nov 18, 2007

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1378089 on Feb 28, 2008

Cheapest I found on the internet. Best price for shipping. Prompt delivery.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2512052 on Feb 29, 2008

These vits are great. yummy and good value for the quality they are! My kids love em!

My kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer1458913 on Jun 16, 2008

I am not sure how nutritious these vitamins are, but they sure are easy to get down my kids! I am always skeptical about candy flavored vitamins.

my kid loves this

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »