JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Reviewer1372126により May 25, 2015 に掲載

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pure Ingredients, Clean Mouth

namesanonymousにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

I chose this because it had the fewest ingredients and reviews said it worked. I will never go back to regular mouthwashes again! Two capfuls of this wash leaves your mouth very happy, stink free, and teeth seem to stay white! You won't feel "minty fresh" after using this but you will notice the difference in your breath. As for taste the wash really doesn't have one. It's very easy on the mouth. Definitely give this wash a shot.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Reviewer1641291により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pretty Good

Reviewer2242883により Feb 22, 2014 に掲載

I like this stuff but wish the mint flavor were a bit less subtle. Will keep using though.

Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash

Reviewer2131314により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

It works fine for a mouthwash but I would like a more definitive ingredent list with the percentages.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a good cleanse for the mouth

Reviewer1225616により Jan 05, 2014 に掲載

This is a strong mouthwash, but it does the job. It contains peroxide as well as white thyme and some menthols. If you really don't like a strong mouthwash, you might not tolerate this really well. I suppose you could dilute it with distilled water. I have been impressed with it's effectiveness.

Stops bad breath fast

marleyにより May 30, 2013 に掲載

It really helps to kill bad breath and stop bleeding gums.I just don't like the taste of it.

HPM - a stand-by

Reviewer2283039により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

My husband and I have used this product for many years. It helps keep our teeth bright and it kills germs, naturally.

Hydro-Mouth

5401909235009623604により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

Great price! Great mouth rinse!

Great product

Reviewer1938788により Jun 06, 2012 に掲載

This with the tea tree toothpaste and floss treated my gum problem. It helps the breath too. Very mild and soothing. I think as long as I stick to this I don't need to see a dentist that often!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29