JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Smelly breath

Reviewer1548967により Jul 07, 2010 に掲載

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Reviewer2057538により Jun 22, 2008 に掲載

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Excellent! Mouthwash

Reviewer2518503により Apr 14, 2008 に掲載

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

fabulous

Reviewer1907904により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Reviewer1641291により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Great cleaning

Reviewer1732608により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Outstanding product

PointBeauteにより Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Love it!

MikeMemberにより Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

Very refreshing foaming action.

Great Preventative!

Reviewer2989945により Oct 31, 2009 に掲載

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

nice

Reviewer3001165により Oct 03, 2008 に掲載

love the foaming action when slushing around in mouth.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29