JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great for my hair

Reviewer1213746により Mar 15, 2008 に掲載

This is the 2nd time buying this product.I originally bought this product because I have MS and I read grapeseed oil is good for Fibromyalgia pain. I am Bi-racial, and found it actually stopped my hair from breaking off and feel healthy and soft. i love it!

Great for my hair!

Reviewer1671312により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

I am African American with naturally thick, tightly coiled hair and have had life-long dry scalp which can cause dandruff. This product works great toward keeping my hair and scalp from becoming too dry--and helps greatly reduce dandruff. It also adds shine to my hair. After shampooing, I use it alone on wet hair or sometimes mix a little into my shampoo conditioner with great results!

Grapeseed oil, Heritage Products

Reviewer1946279により Feb 22, 2008 に掲載

Although I have bought others for half the price of this brand, others have arrived rancid. I believe in glass bottling for this type of product, and they have it.

high quality oil

Reviewer1605574により Jan 31, 2008 に掲載

This oil was of a very high quality. Great taste. Rich flavor.

Love it!!

Reviewer2932465により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

Working on tightening my skin after a major weighloss and this stuff is great.

the best

Reviewer1294536により Dec 26, 2009 に掲載

this is about the fourth of fifth order probably the 8 or 10th bottle . We use this almost exclusively now. Like the tast much better than olive oil in my ceaser and it wow to cook with.

first time user!

Reviewer2308725により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

Have read about benefits of this oil and like cooking with it as much as i do with olive oil but it is much lighter taste. Very nice.

Great product

Reviewer2913511により Jun 04, 2009 に掲載

I use this, mixed with Almond Oil, to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. I put it on after the shower. It worked perfect last pregnancy -I have no stretch marks at all! Much more effective (and I think less expensive) than other creams(beeswax or whatever it is) that are for sale in the stores for the same purpose.

I could not use it for a Oil Pull

Reviewer3053514により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

I have used other good quality grape seed oils for it and they have worked great. This one seems very very light..sort of thin. But the oil is great for cooking for its light taste.

I love this product!

Reviewer2521542により Apr 07, 2008 に掲載

I was a little apprehensive when I read that it could also be used as a message oil. But I love cooking with it. I have reflux and there are a few things I like to saute' and fry. With this oil I can do that and it doesn't interfere with the taste of the food, has a high heat point, and leaves no greasy taste! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54