JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Does bring down my boy's temp

MummyKnowsBestにより Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

It brought down my boy's temp after 1.5 days. Good! Better than paracetamol which isnt good if consume too much. At least this is the natural remedy. But i only gave once a day thou as a start.

Works well!

5719915986432702773により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

It's a must-have! Love it, but it's almost always out of stock here. I bought a few items from the same brand including Valerian Super Calm and Minty Ginger. They all work well.

Herbs for Kids, Temp Assure

Reviewer3070357により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Really works to reduce my kids fever.

A must-have!

5274420526516529309により Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

It really helps to relieve fever symptoms for kids.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am glad that i found it

Reviewer1362456により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

I am not fond of giving my kids conventional panadols when they have fever as I believe it is a sign that the body immunity is fighting. But frankly as a mother, i freaked out too when they have high fever. Boy i am so glad that i found it. when they are down with fever, i will give them a dose of it and it will keep their fever in check. U need to be patient with it as it is natural remedy so it takes time to work. Within 5 days, my boys broke the fever. I am on my second course with this and so far i dont have to go back to panadols.

very good stuff

Reviewer2151622により Jul 10, 2012 に掲載

this stuff has helped me a lot when my kids get a fever. I like that it is herbal instead of tylenol or motrin and all the risks that come along with such meds. It definitely helps keep the temp from spiking and helps their immune system to fight it off.

won't buy again

5043312882622062368により Dec 31, 2014 に掲載

I bought this to address some mild inflammation from sinus pressure and low grade temperatures...whenever i used it alone, without any other over-the-counter medication, to alleviate fever, i did not see a subsequent drop in temperature - and i played with the dosage a little hoping that would help but it did not. it's possible that i need a different herbal blend to address the underlying allergy issues and related discomfort. i use an immune support from this same line and i give it five stars!!!

great

Reviewer2451260により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

good

認証済の購入

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8