JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Domlykにより Sep 14, 2015 に掲載

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Great Results

Reviewer3166918により Jan 25, 2008 に掲載

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Reviewer2291093により Feb 03, 2009 に掲載

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

mom of 2 year old

Reviewer1498021により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

Kids support

Reviewer2660912により Mar 17, 2009 に掲載

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2733218により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

I recommend it!

Reviewer1243915により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I highly recommend this for your kids. My kids enjoy the taste and look forward to taking it. :)

Great for my kids