JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Dom-L-Nemにより Sep 14, 2015 に掲載

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very Good

5665833161068934483により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

very good, not easily fall sick, somehow it help in overall wellness

use daily

5043312882622062368により Dec 31, 2014 に掲載

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

well product

5129101880278479971により Oct 18, 2014 に掲載

excellent!!

Boosts the immune system

Reviewer2713613により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

I always give it to my kids before school starts to help their immune system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pleasant taste, handy with the dropper

Silverfern7により Jun 16, 2013 に掲載

I re-ordered the drops since my daughter finished the first bottle. The dropper is handy and the taste is pleasant. I recycled the bottle for other purpose once it was empty - another good point. Can recommend this to anyone.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great help to fight colds

FromCanadaにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699により Dec 06, 2012 に掲載

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486により Apr 30, 2012 に掲載

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

Reviewer1900455により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

I love this product, it really helps my daughter. However please sell them in a lager size!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19