JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A gentle detox

Reviewer3355855により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1788134により Jul 25, 2013 に掲載

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1362501により May 01, 2011 に掲載

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Good.

Reviewer1582777により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

Great product.

4973542907118561313により Aug 06, 2016 に掲載

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow

Reviewer2139862により Feb 10, 2013 に掲載

Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't started using this yet

5571618241864658514により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載