JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A gentle detox

Reviewer3355855により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1788134により Jul 25, 2013 に掲載

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

Essiac Tonic

Reviewer1362501により May 01, 2011 に掲載

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow

Reviewer2139862により Feb 10, 2013 に掲載

Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!

Good.

Reviewer1582777により Mar 09, 2011 に掲載

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't started using this yet

5571618241864658514により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

I cannot tell you yet.

Great product.

4973542907118561313により Aug 06, 2016 に掲載

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7