JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hooray for Herbatint Herbal Haircolor!

Reviewer2739472により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

The best natural alternative I have ever found. Other products like Henna do condition, but the color is unpredictable and permanent. Herbatint blends roots, covers gray and conditions. The color doesn't fade dull or brassy. There's only enough in the box though for one full application if you've got more hair than a pixie, but again, it's worth it.

good natural haircolor!

Reviewer1463191により Feb 25, 2013 に掲載

good natural haircolor!

Mrs

Ann23Mareeにより Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

Fantastic product! Easy to use, and it matches my original hair colour so perfectly that no one seems to notice the difference...!

Not in love with

Reviewer2935846により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it. Only did a test patch.

bit disappointed

5412590387312978189により Jan 29, 2013 に掲載

not as light as expected

Turned Red

Reviewer2943233により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my adult daughter to try. She needed to blend in roots and streaks in her highlighted blonde hair. I've been recommending Herbatint to her, since I started using it 2 years ago. She needs an ash blonde shade. However, when she applied the Swedish Blonde (which looks quite ash in the photo) her hair came out bright copper. Very distressing. We're still trying to correct her hair color. It might work for someone else. I like using Herbatint, but my shade is totally different and I'm covering gray.

Herbatint Natural Hair Color

Reviewer1357572により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

excellent product, have used for 20 years

Have used for years

Reviewer3274312により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

Love this haircolor. Nice and natural color, which leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Lovely

Reviewer2706260により Jun 27, 2016 に掲載

Nice color, good coverage. Will use again.

Unable to review...