JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hooray for Herbatint Herbal Haircolor!

Reviewer2739472により 10 15, 2009 に掲載

The best natural alternative I have ever found. Other products like Henna do condition, but the color is unpredictable and permanent. Herbatint blends roots, covers gray and conditions. The color doesn't fade dull or brassy. There's only enough in the box though for one full application if you've got more hair than a pixie, but again, it's worth it.

good natural haircolor!

Reviewer1463191により 2 25, 2013 に掲載

good natural haircolor!

Mrs

Ann23Mareeにより 9 15, 2014 に掲載

Fantastic product! Easy to use, and it matches my original hair colour so perfectly that no one seems to notice the difference...!

bit disappointed

5412590387312978189により 1 29, 2013 に掲載

not as light as expected

Not in love with

Reviewer2935846により 8 30, 2013 に掲載

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it. Only did a test patch.

Turned Red

Reviewer2943233により 11 15, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my adult daughter to try. She needed to blend in roots and streaks in her highlighted blonde hair. I've been recommending Herbatint to her, since I started using it 2 years ago. She needs an ash blonde shade. However, when she applied the Swedish Blonde (which looks quite ash in the photo) her hair came out bright copper. Very distressing. We're still trying to correct her hair color. It might work for someone else. I like using Herbatint, but my shade is totally different and I'm covering gray.

Have used for years

Reviewer3274312により 4 26, 2009 に掲載

Love this haircolor. Nice and natural color, which leaves my hair soft and shiny.

Herbatint Natural Hair Color

Reviewer1357572により 12 01, 2011 に掲載

excellent product, have used for 20 years

Lovely

Reviewer2706260により 6 27, 2016 に掲載

Nice color, good coverage. Will use again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The colour is indicative of this girl on the box BUT if you are a lighter blonde this will make you darker!

5705173887980299955により 6 27, 2016 に掲載

My hair is now a very dark blonde almost light brown after using this. While i dont COMPLETELY hate it if you already a fairly light blond then dont use this if you were looking to redo your roots or maintain a light colour cause THIS IS NOT!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11