JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mrs

5219550444006358008により Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

Fantastic product! Easy to use, and it matches my original hair colour so perfectly that no one seems to notice the difference...!

Unable to review...

5457154786707941544により Oct 17, 2013 に掲載

... have not used yet

Not in love with

Reviewer2935846により Aug 30, 2013 に掲載

Color was funky for my hair, although I had previous color on it. Only did a test patch.

good natural haircolor!

Reviewer1463191により Feb 25, 2013 に掲載

good natural haircolor!

bit disappointed

5412590387312978189により Jan 29, 2013 に掲載

not as light as expected

Herbatint Natural Hair Color

Reviewer1357572により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

excellent product, have used for 20 years

Turned Red

Reviewer2943233により Nov 15, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my adult daughter to try. She needed to blend in roots and streaks in her highlighted blonde hair. I've been recommending Herbatint to her, since I started using it 2 years ago. She needs an ash blonde shade. However, when she applied the Swedish Blonde (which looks quite ash in the photo) her hair came out bright copper. Very distressing. We're still trying to correct her hair color. It might work for someone else. I like using Herbatint, but my shade is totally different and I'm covering gray.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hooray for Herbatint Herbal Haircolor!

Reviewer2739472により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

The best natural alternative I have ever found. Other products like Henna do condition, but the color is unpredictable and permanent. Herbatint blends roots, covers gray and conditions. The color doesn't fade dull or brassy. There's only enough in the box though for one full application if you've got more hair than a pixie, but again, it's worth it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Have used for years

Reviewer3274312により Apr 26, 2009 に掲載

Love this haircolor. Nice and natural color, which leaves my hair soft and shiny.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9