Herbatint, Herbavita Line, Royal Cream, 6.80 fl oz (200 ml)

¥ 1071.65
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

Herbatint royal cream

Posted by Reviewer2113640 From New Zealand on Apr 11, 2012

Great conditioner. Used the sample that came with the colour treatment and it left my hair soft and silky. Even tamed my frizzy hair. Will definitely buy a bottle. Update: The bottle is not the same as the sample. Watered down version. Will not buy again.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1785174 on Sep 03, 2006

Restores moisture, sheen, resilience and bounce to dry hair and recently colored hair( sample comes with the Herbavita natural herbal hair colorant) without making it greasy or oily. This is the only condtioner I use now.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2650990 From California on Dec 08, 2010

My hair was breaking really bad, and it's only been a couple months since I discovered this product, by doing some research on the internet, and I can already see the results. I am so glad I have finally found a product that is making my hair healthy and strong:0). I recommend this product to everyone!!! Believe me it works.

The best conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 From New Mexico on Apr 30, 2011

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. My hair is curly and tends to be dry. This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Best conditioner on the planet

Posted by Reviewer1370308 From Illinois on Oct 26, 2011

This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. My curly coarse hair comes out soft & shiny, & it really tones down the frizz.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST