JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent Liquid Aloe product

NBPT100により Apr 17, 2013 に掲載

This is an excellent liquid aloe organic product. It is processed in such a way that it preserves the best features of aloe and removes the chemical that can give you very loose stools(aloin). This allows you to drink more of it and reap the healing benefits. If you have a serious digestive track problem with inflammation this may be what you need. It will not give you or add to any diarrhea you may be experiencing. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the high price. It is a unique product and I have yet to see something similar competing with it. I just wish iherb could negotiate a better discount from the MSRP. If you have a serious digestive track problem with inflammation this may be what you need. It will not give you or add to any diarrhea existing you may be experiencing. This product also has a variation of it that includes many anti viral and immune building herbs such as cats claw. That is also an excellent product that should be considered if you have a weak immune system or an infection going on. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Love it

5617750289546058589により Jan 02, 2013 に掲載

Great product. I've been using it for a couple of months.

aloe force brand

5029445141733116292により Jul 29, 2014 に掲載

very good product but it is a little bit too expensive for my budget and for what it is, so I will not be buying this brand going forward

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3