JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutrient and fiber rich super food

Reviewer1825839により Oct 23, 2008 に掲載

I began with the maximum dosage of 4 tbs per day, putting it on cereal, blending it with my post-workout drink, etc. In about three days I noticed a definite improvement in the quality of my sleep. Also if you are looking for something loaded with fiber that doesn't have the consistency of wood pulp give this a try. When mixed with milk or juice the chia flour takes on an almost creamy consistency. I highly recommend it.

very good

Reviewer1956885により May 11, 2008 に掲載

I wanted to add to my daily fiber and saw that chia was also high in Omegas. I mix it in a drink with lots of other healthy stuff and like the taste. The texture took a little getting use to but now I'm fine with it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Probably a good food but does have a taste...

Reviewer1420083により Aug 05, 2008 に掲載

Part of the blurb was that chia was universally usable in any recipe since it had a neutral tastt and texture, but it doesnt, it is slightly chewy and tastes a little like flax...I suppose the omega three part of it. However it can blend into smoothies and baked goods.

very delicious

Reviewer1268160により Nov 14, 2008 に掲載

i use this in bread baking. it adds a nice chewy texture and nutrition.

Love it.

Reviewer2348333により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

Really delicious. And that matters if you are thinking of drinking it frequently. I need a very high protein diet (blood sugar issues etc) but don't want to rely on any one source. So each morning I vary my protein shake. Every third day is my favourite when I have hazelnut milk and 5 tsp of this lovely chia seed. Worth noting, by the way, that Salba - sold by Iherb for more than twice the price of this Chia seed - is just 100% Chia seeds! And not even pre-ground. The ground seeds are fresh - no ranicd oil tastes which can be risk with pre-ground omega 3 seeds - and dislove moderately in nut/rice/soya milk. I do add a bit of stevia for sweetness. But the chia has a decent taste and is somewhat sweet and nutty. Certainly nicer than soya protein powder or rice protein powder. In addition, it has tons of excellent fiber and my body thanks me for that a few hours later!!! No bloating either. Only gripe: the label is inaccurate, also the iherb listings. Chia has a lot more protein than is listed here. 5 heap tsp is about 20 -22g. Same as a good sized steak! Oh, and lots of amazing healthy oils thrown in for free. Great price, great product, entirely natural.

Great product

Reviewer1346684により Jul 20, 2010 に掲載

I like to keep a container of these ground salba seeds in my refrigerator and add them to a lot of goods.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy way to use chia seeds

Reviewer2618378により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Great and easy way to use chia seeds... I put a tablespoon into a smoothy, which added a slight nutty taste... yum!

Quality products and...

Reviewer1001541により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

...affordable price. Will order again.

White Chia Flour

Reviewer3038604により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

A good substitute in recipes for chia seeds

New to Chia

Reviewer2583999により Jan 27, 2013 に掲載

Just caught on to the value of Chia. This is a great way to add it to your diet. Works in many recipes without effecting taste.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17