JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BEST THING TO TAKE TO STAY HEALTHY

Reviewer1717015により 11 24, 2012 に掲載

Drops are liquid which are 80% absorbed rather then pills at 20% absorption. I never get flu's,colds or sickness of any kind. I cannot remember th last time I was ill.Years ago I would like clock work get a bad cold every spring & winter but no more. Vitamin D drops are to be taken 1 drop per 100 pounds. I weigh 150 pounds....I take 1 drop one day & 2 the 2nd day then back to 1 drop etc. People fighting cancer need to take way more.To find out how much is to do research.

Not so useful

Reviewer1478343により 4 23, 2013 に掲載

I'm too lazy to take drops daily, a tablet would be better. Tastes also a bit weird.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Potent vitamin D product.

Reviewer2970975により 11 07, 2012 に掲載

One of the only 5000iu per drop products out there. The dropper is a little difficult to get drops out of, that's the only downside.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There are much better products out there.

Reviewer1951586により 12 01, 2012 に掲載

I have a chronic low level of D and I have used several different D supplements. This particular supplement was used a few times them stuck on a shelf. Not only is it poorly absorbed, it tastes like old olive oil and the dropper is soooooo slow, I have to thump it to get it to come out. Carlson's is a better formulated product.

good product.