JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BEST THING TO TAKE TO STAY HEALTHY

Reviewer1717015により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

Drops are liquid which are 80% absorbed rather then pills at 20% absorption. I never get flu's,colds or sickness of any kind. I cannot remember th last time I was ill.Years ago I would like clock work get a bad cold every spring & winter but no more. Vitamin D drops are to be taken 1 drop per 100 pounds. I weigh 150 pounds....I take 1 drop one day & 2 the 2nd day then back to 1 drop etc. People fighting cancer need to take way more.To find out how much is to do research.

Not so useful

Reviewer1478343により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I'm too lazy to take drops daily, a tablet would be better. Tastes also a bit weird.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Potent vitamin D product.

Reviewer2970975により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

One of the only 5000iu per drop products out there. The dropper is a little difficult to get drops out of, that's the only downside.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There are much better products out there.

Reviewer1951586により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

I have a chronic low level of D and I have used several different D supplements. This particular supplement was used a few times them stuck on a shelf. Not only is it poorly absorbed, it tastes like old olive oil and the dropper is soooooo slow, I have to thump it to get it to come out. Carlson's is a better formulated product.

good product.