JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ALL YEAR ROUND OF D3 IN A tiny BOTTLE ...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this is a great way to get your right amount of D3 in just 2 drops of olive oil carrier,by the quality of the bottle and packaging looks like the company is not cutting corners in any way so i trust its content is the same.after researching a little looks like 5000IU is the right amount daily,so its a perfect product for my needs...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

this is very important stuff!

Reviewer2228065により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

It really makes a difference! Highly recommend!

BEST THING TO TAKE TO STAY HEALTHY

Reviewer1717015により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

Drops are liquid which are 80% absorbed rather then pills at 20% absorption. I never get flu's,colds or sickness of any kind. I cannot remember th last time I was ill.Years ago I would like clock work get a bad cold every spring & winter but no more. Vitamin D drops are to be taken 1 drop per 100 pounds. I weigh 150 pounds....I take 1 drop one day & 2 the 2nd day then back to 1 drop etc. People fighting cancer need to take way more.To find out how much is to do research.

good value

myftukにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excelente

Reviewer1673259により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

o vidro vem com um otimo conta goas que evita cair gotas a mais, porque uma gota a mais pode ser uma superdosagem, por ser em gotas voce pode ter a dose precisa

Recommended

Reviewer1833320により Oct 12, 2012 に掲載

Have used this for over one year now, cant tell enough how important this "vitamin" (ist`s actually a hormone) is for us,especially in country where we dont get enough sunlight. didnt take this on our most sunny days in the summerdays because i felt that my body got more enough from the sun! Take up to 10000 iu when i feel the flu is coming!

bargain

Reviewer2106073により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています