Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3 Drops, 5,000 IU, .68 fl oz, 377 Servings (Discontinued Item)

¥ 1025.32
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (7)

good value

Posted by myftuk From Ukraine on Nov 21, 2012

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1687216 From Canada on Feb 06, 2012

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer2106073 From Netherlands on Oct 10, 2012

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

Do not by drops,

Posted by Reviewer1169648 From Hawaii on Aug 01, 2012

they don't work. My husband vit d level went from 50 to 30 with these drops. Going back to the pills.

A years supply!

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jul 02, 2013

This is a great price for a years supply of vitamin D. One thing about this product is that you need 2 drops to get 5,000 IU, so if you use only one drop you are getting 2,500 IU. The dropper doesn't work well on this bottle and needs improvement. We added it to another empty bottle that we finished.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST