JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good value

myftukにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

Very Happy

Reviewer1687216により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

I've discovered high-dose liquid Vit D through iherb which is wonderful since I can't get anything like it where I live. I was having a ton of hair fall out post pregnancy. Now you do shed quite a bit then, but this was beyond a normal amount and length of time for me. And, my psoriasis was back. Two years ago, I had an ugly bout of psoriasis on my scalp and shins and the high-dose vit D drops cleared it right up. This time, I started taking the drops. I take 5-10 drops 2-3 times a day and let it sit under my tongue for a few seconds. My hair stopped falling out and the psoriasis started clearing. I stopped for a few days (not sure why) and my hair started falling out again and the psoriasis started getting itchier. So, I'm back to taking my drops. I realize I'm taking way more than the 'recommended' dose, but I've read that you can get approx. 20,000 iu a day from the sun, so obviously we can handle it. I'm very pleased with this product and I LOVE iherb. The prices and shipping are impressive.

bargain

Reviewer2106073により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I love Vitamin D. This one is very cheap and effective. In me country one pays ten times as much for this.

Do not by drops,

Reviewer1169648により Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

they don't work. My husband vit d level went from 50 to 30 with these drops. Going back to the pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ALL YEAR ROUND OF D3 IN A tiny BOTTLE ...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this is a great way to get your right amount of D3 in just 2 drops of olive oil carrier,by the quality of the bottle and packaging looks like the company is not cutting corners in any way so i trust its content is the same.after researching a little looks like 5000IU is the right amount daily,so its a perfect product for my needs...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

A years supply!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

This is a great price for a years supply of vitamin D. One thing about this product is that you need 2 drops to get 5,000 IU, so if you use only one drop you are getting 2,500 IU. The dropper doesn't work well on this bottle and needs improvement. We added it to another empty bottle that we finished.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not convenient bottle

NataliyaKvitkaにより Oct 30, 2012 に掲載

Although I know vitamin D is essential for health during winter, but the bottle of this one really is not good. I have to wait for ages until a drop falls! I need 5 drops every morning (2 adults, 1 child), and it really wastes my time.

Awesome!

Reviewer2798647により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic value and very potent. Took off one star as it takes a long time for the drops to come out. This is a safety feature which is good but it is not all that practical. Definitely 5 stars for the product and price though.

Awesome

JahSunにより May 15, 2012 に掲載

Very cool stuff. D is an essential proto-hormone (not really a vitamin as the body makes it on its own). If you can't get enough sun on your bod, due to winter weather, indoor lifestyle or whatever, do yourself a favor and supplement your D. There are 10s of thousands of processes in the body that utilize D. I like the drops even better than the gel-caps, but these drops do come out VERY slowly. If I am feeling impatient I will just take my clinical strength Healthy Origins gels, but it is nice to not have to eat the gelatin. Also, at the time I purchased the drops were actually cheaper by weight of active ingredient... so that is something to think about. It also takes up a lot less room. If you're travelling, it makes more sense to bring a small bottle of liquid than a rather large bottle of individual gel-caps.

From Lithuania