JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ALL YEAR ROUND OF D3 IN A tiny BOTTLE ...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this is a great way to get your right amount of D3 in just 2 drops of olive oil carrier,by the quality of the bottle and packaging looks like the company is not cutting corners in any way so i trust its content is the same.after researching a little looks like 5000IU is the right amount daily,so its a perfect product for my needs...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

A years supply!

eathealthyにより Jul 02, 2013 に掲載

This is a great price for a years supply of vitamin D. One thing about this product is that you need 2 drops to get 5,000 IU, so if you use only one drop you are getting 2,500 IU. The dropper doesn't work well on this bottle and needs improvement. We added it to another empty bottle that we finished.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not so useful

Reviewer1478343により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

I'm too lazy to take drops daily, a tablet would be better. Tastes also a bit weird.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

this is very important stuff!

Reviewer2228065により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

It really makes a difference! Highly recommend!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There are much better products out there.

Reviewer1951586により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

I have a chronic low level of D and I have used several different D supplements. This particular supplement was used a few times them stuck on a shelf. Not only is it poorly absorbed, it tastes like old olive oil and the dropper is soooooo slow, I have to thump it to get it to come out. Carlson's is a better formulated product.

BEST THING TO TAKE TO STAY HEALTHY

Reviewer1717015により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

Drops are liquid which are 80% absorbed rather then pills at 20% absorption. I never get flu's,colds or sickness of any kind. I cannot remember th last time I was ill.Years ago I would like clock work get a bad cold every spring & winter but no more. Vitamin D drops are to be taken 1 drop per 100 pounds. I weigh 150 pounds....I take 1 drop one day & 2 the 2nd day then back to 1 drop etc. People fighting cancer need to take way more.To find out how much is to do research.

good value

myftukにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Due to the fact that in autumn/winter vitamin D level is dropping (less sunshine), I take a drop a day in the morning. And I've discovered that no more cold/flu since taking vitamin D3. Also I've found out that it can help prevent cancer, boost brain function, , prevent osteoporosis, protect heart health and does other things. Вітамін Д3 виробляється нашою шкірою під впливом сонячного проміння. Але взимку і восени ми рідко бачимо сонце і вітамін не виробляється, коли він найнеобхідніший для боротьби з простудами. Зазвичай капаю цей вітамін у склянку з водою. Головне не переборщити 1-3 каплі достатньо.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excelente

Reviewer1673259により Nov 13, 2012 に掲載

o vidro vem com um otimo conta goas que evita cair gotas a mais, porque uma gota a mais pode ser uma superdosagem, por ser em gotas voce pode ter a dose precisa

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Potent vitamin D product.

Reviewer2970975により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

One of the only 5000iu per drop products out there. The dropper is a little difficult to get drops out of, that's the only downside.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25