JA

4974510409567459797により Jan 12, 2015 に掲載

בסדר

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Thoughtful-Reviewsにより Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works

Reviewer1044992により Dec 29, 2013 に掲載

This is not a miracle, but this product works!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for prevent get sick

gallbladdertreatmentにより Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

when i feel i am ready to get sick i take one epicor capsule for some days and it keeps me healthy.

Great Product

Reviewer2749989により Nov 27, 2011 に掲載

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

EpiCor

Reviewer2529012により Sep 28, 2011 に掲載

Great Product

Does what it says

Reviewer2311067により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

Several time when I felt I was getting a cold, I took this product for a few days and the cold never got me.

Reviewer1758460により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

I got these for a friend who was constantly ill with immune disorders. He seems to be doing better.

EpiCor

Reviewer1923754により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

Great stuff!! It definately helps my immune system.

so far so good.

Reviewer3337326により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています