JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Healthy Origins, EpiCor - A good alternative to flu shots

Thoughtful-Reviewsにより 2 08, 2014 に掲載

I researched Epicor a lot. It's a proprietary yeast-based formulation that activates the body's killer T cell "within" 30 minutes upon digestion! I wrote earlier that if you want a good alternative to the flu-shot (flus are prevalent during the months of October thru January in the US), you may try Epicor. I take it once a day in the morning. Have not been sick of allergies since. This was my first buy of Epicor. I since moved to the 150 tablet bottle. I save more and it lasts longer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good product/price questionable

Reviewer1800685により 11 22, 2007 に掲載

I have gotten this before straight from the manufacturer with a 90 day supply for $40. Compare prices. It does help. My family all had a terrible head cold and I got a milder version that only lasted 3 days vs. my family's 3 week ordeal. I do trust iHerb and enjoy their products.

so far so good.

Reviewer3337326により 7 14, 2009 に掲載

My white blood count was low so I tried the epicor caps and so far so good. I believe I will be ordering more in the near future. Thank you for such good products. One in need.

Epicor

Reviewer1966671により 1 23, 2007 に掲載

Great product. Wish they would drop all the additives though.

Great for T-1 Diabetic immune disorder

Reviewer1324878により 9 23, 2008 に掲載

II have noticed taking this along with other Immune support herbs, that I was able to stop taking Glycemic factors all together, which was causing a lot of bathroom milage. I also noticed my glucose levels stabilized at a beter range as long as I ate a little less and more often. Exercise was still mandatory as well as other herbs and insulin for type 1 diabetes for now.

Great Product

Reviewer2749989により 11 27, 2011 に掲載

I was recovering from a virus when i began to take EpiCor and had physically challenging travel plans up ahead that i didn't want spoiled. My body responded really well to the EpiCor and i enjoyed a healthy incident free time away. I would certainly consider it again when i feel my body needs some assistance.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for prevent get sick

gallbladdertreatmentにより 11 17, 2012 に掲載

when i feel i am ready to get sick i take one epicor capsule for some days and it keeps me healthy.

Works

Reviewer1044992により 5 24, 2016 に掲載

This is not a miracle, but this product works! It helps to get some lift during cold.It would not instantly cure the cold, but will help to overcome symptoms, ease the condition during cold or flu.

בסדר

4974510409567459797により 1 12, 2015 に掲載

בסדר

Immune

Reviewer2953137により 10 10, 2007 に掲載

Epicor does seem to help my immune system.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17