JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A green genie has been unleashed!

PurplePegasusにより Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

This comes with an outer seal shrink wrap and inner seal. The powder if free flowing without added chemicals. There is a piece of anti caking pack or paper inside. As soon as I opened this, green 'smoke' came out. It was pretty cool. Taste is very yummy. Surprisingly, no bitterness in spite of dandelion greens. It tastes mainly like oatmeal, like those green health bars I used to eat, very reminiscing of cookie dough. Dissolves perfectly in a glass bottle with water only. No blenders needed, just shake. A word of caution: I have a toxic liver and candida and, once in a while, this will make me very tired. I take 2 capsules of activated charcoal when that happens and within half hour, the toxins have bonded to the charcoal and the extreme fatigue subsides. Although I am loving this, its purity, the fact that it's organic, the glass jar, the simple ingredients, I need to take a break as I cannot function from the Herxeimer reaction.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

Gras ses powders have been grinded to extremely fine and it mixes really easy with a blender bottle. The taste is very strong and quite bitter and that probably reflects its potency and freshnes s. Because of the taste, I wouldn’t recommend it to beginners. This product uses both whole gras s and juice so you can be sure that you are getting benefits from both sides. What makes these gras s products better than other is that it uses air tight lid glas s bottle (plastic container leaks oxygen and leech toxic gas ses over time), UV tinted glas s (protect from UV light), Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), no carrier agents like maltodextrin (commonly used) and grinded to very fine (highly bioavailable). Pricewise, it is reasonable for what you actually get. Check out my page for more reviews!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LOVE this product! Great for reducing inflammation.

Reviewer2360312により Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

This stuff is so well-priced, the bottle is HUGE, the taste is pleasant and malty as other reviewers described, mixes well for my kids into banana smoothies (they think the green colour is wild) and has made a big difference to the inflammation I was having severe trouble with in my calves. Definitely notice the difference when I stop taking it. If I'm having a few slack diet days, i.e eating out, alcohol, I take it 2-3 times a day and it gets me through until I'm back on track.

LOVE IT

4651787898565867914により Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

Love this product, will definitely be ordering more when i run out!

Not bad (:

Reviewer3129918により Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

I dont no, is this better than Sunwarrior green, but i like this a lot (: Flavour is fresh, and taste high-guality as well (:

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A combination of barley grass, alfalfa grass, wheat grass, oat grass, and kamut grass

robaaronにより Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

Extremely alkalizing. This company grows all of their grasses in the ground - not in trays - for months, which reduces the sweetness significantly, and makes them nutritionally more dense.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome!!!

Reviewer2382325により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

This is such an awesome product, such an awesome price, such an awesome taste. I can not recommend this highly enough. We are here to do great things in this world - when you feel great physically, the other wonders have an easier time shining thru. This stuff helps you feel great.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent value for money

Reviewer2403901により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

fresh, vibrant herb energy at a reasonable price

Best Superfood ever!

Reviewer1465187により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

I wasn't feeling well for a couple of weeks,back and muscle problems and overall malaise.By the second week , after consuming Greener Grasses, I was feeling like a new person. Muscle aches were gone and a new energy came on me.Now I'm thinking about other Green foods by Healthforce.A great company.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Its ok

Reviewer2832745により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

The taste is nice have not notice any difference in energy. Found that wheat grass is better for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23