JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works for me!

Reviewer2112150により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

This product helped me to lose the dreaded 'last 10 pounds'. I have tried diet and exercise but the fat wouldn't budge, until this! I'm now on my second bottle, hoping to maintain results and to see improvements in skin. It is expensive though, so am hoping iHerb will lower it a bit more, fingers crossed!

AminoSculpt

Reviewer1748911により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

I love this product! It is the only one I have found that has the results I am looking for. It is a bit pricey but worth it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It works perfectly for nail

Reviewer1704765により Aug 28, 2010 に掲載

I bought it for my mother. I am not sure about weight loss, but it works for nails unexpectedly. Her finger and toe nails turned into dark brown in color before is getting back to its original color, pale pink. :) she is really satisfied with it, and wants to take this constantly.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer3103304により Nov 08, 2010 に掲載

After having my second child, I have lost all my baby weight and then some. It takes about 1-2 months to really see results. I have exercised sporadically but when I routinely take Body Pump class I can see results very quickly. I have struggled with my weight most of my life (155-170). Now I don't really even try to lose weight and maintain 140 pounds with no problem. I feel great. Tons of energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A totally amazing Product!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1049791により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product for 4 months....my skin, hair and nails have never looked better!! If you consider this product, you must continue usage and see the optimum results!!! Go for it, Girls!!

Energetic & more flexibility

5575828337395036397により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

great product!!! more supple skin & soft!

luv it

Reviewer2341993により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

makes my joint pain disappear

Excellent

Reviewer2542256により Oct 23, 2015 に掲載

This is the best source of liquid collagen I've found... But, I'm switching over to the stevia (30 oz) product by the same producer as this has fructose included. I notice a very good improvement with this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My skin does feel softer

Reviewer3325554により Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

I have noticed that my skin is softer. I am new at using this so I do not know how it works yet but I have noticed softer skin. I have not lost any weight yet but we will see as I continue to try this product. I hope it does work because I want to stick by something that will work. Wish it came in a better flavor.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9