JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent Tea

Reviewer2604356により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

Love the smooth taste. I could drink this all day.

My favorite tea.

5158195174818638996により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

I've been drinking this tea for the past few months. It's my favorite. It has a great taste and really does give you a boost!! You won't be disappointed.

Excellent

Scottishdaveにより Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

Great blend of adaptogenic herbs that workwell with the yerba mate to give an overall energy boost to get through the day.

Love it!

Reviewer1074763により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

I need to cut back on coffee a little bit, so have been trying different Yerba Mates. While I actually enjoy the flavor of plain old Yerba, this makes a nice change. Not sure it gives me any more energy, but definitely nice to have different blends to choose from. As a side note, I am always pleased when ordering from iHerb!

...

Reviewer1303678により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

i am a huge fan of guayaki mate. i usually order mate directly through their site. loose leaf, usually. this is one of my favorite bag flavors. i'm usually not a fan of citrus teas, but for some reason i dig this. it's really mild. i don't notice any difference in my energy levels, but i never do. caffeine doesn't have an effect on me. which is good because i drink tea all day and all night long. i also like that this flavor doesn't have too much of the smoked mate taste to it. it tastes more air dried. anyway, it's good. will buy again.

Love it!

Reviewer1458541により Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

high quality Yerba Mate combined with fresh orange flavor. Energizing when you need the extra push!

Good flavor

Reviewer2408812により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

Good quality tea that packs flavor

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

4714515573675184078により May 25, 2014 に掲載

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8