JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Interesting

Reviewer1730943により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

SUPERB PRODUCT

Reviewer3089379により Aug 22, 2010 に掲載

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works on brains and more!

Reviewer1876628により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.

MS supplement

Reviewer3096286により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

This is recommended by the United Kingdom MS Resource center. I've taken it for two years, and haven't had a relapse yet.

Super Lion's Mane

Reviewer1340014により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

I found this product very effective for enhancing brain function.

Cognitive functions

Reviewer1055106により Aug 27, 2008 に掲載

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

great for the brain

Reviewer3119083により Aug 18, 2011 に掲載

This has a positive effect on me. My mind is clearer and it works so much better than without it. It took me about 2 weeks to feel its effect. I've given my grandmother a lion's mane extract from a different company and she has asked me to keep on buying these for her because it helps clear her brain fog.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Reviewer1448770により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

Awesome Product

5145225800857449295により Nov 09, 2014 に掲載

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

Noticed difference

Reviewer2836227により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31