JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Interesting

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1730943により Sep 20, 2008 に掲載

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Works on brains and more!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1876628により Nov 17, 2011 に掲載

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.

SUPERB PRODUCT

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3089379により Aug 22, 2010 に掲載

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

Cognitive functions

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1055106により Aug 27, 2008 に掲載

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

MS supplement

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3096286により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

This is recommended by the United Kingdom MS Resource center. I've taken it for two years, and haven't had a relapse yet.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30