JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Greens World Inc., Delicious Greens 8000, Chocolate Flavor, 10.6 oz (300 g) Powder

¥3,146

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Best chocolate shake ever

Reviewer1840526により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

Great chocolate greens supplement

Reviewer1582770により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Wonderful taste

Hjertematにより Apr 23, 2012 に掲載

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Makes a nice chocolate drink

mitzi-cにより Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

tastes great

TheBestにより Mar 08, 2011 に掲載

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15