JA

¥3,364

¥3,697

のセーブ: ¥334 (9 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

MMM MMM Good

Reviewer2572246により Feb 02, 2009 に掲載

A nice change from the chocolate ones. Love 'em!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

feel good after eating these

Reviewer2984748により Jul 05, 2009 に掲載

They give me energy, satisfy my appitite and relax me. I eat chia and protein bars for breakfast and lunch.

Title is required

Reviewer1640232により Jul 09, 2009 に掲載

These are the greatest tasting bars out there, with all the best organic ingredients.

Greens Plus Chia Bars

Reviewer1527195により Jun 05, 2008 に掲載

With the tremendous lack of anything really nutritious to buy on the road, these taste bars great and seem to stick to my ribs. I love the ingredient list.

good ingredients, acceptable taste

Reviewer1971797により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

These seem reasonably nutritious, although I don't like the fact that they contain soy protein isolate. They taste like a lot of green super foods do -- like the strange mixture of tastes is covered up with a lot of sweetness to make it tolerable. But if you don't mind soy protein isolate, I do think it's a decent food bar.

The best

Reviewer1852029により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

energy bars I have come across. Nothing artificial and very great tasting. We buy these regularly.

A great bar

Reviewer1108458により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

Truly healthy, satisfying, great way to keep more greens coming!

Great Taste!

Reviewer3322909により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

I enjoyed the taste. But if you want to have a more filling bar, then order the Greens Plus Protein Bars. Great taste!

Greens Plus Energy Bar

Reviewer1468018により Jun 26, 2010 に掲載

Found these energy bars to quickly satisfy my taste and renew my balance. Love Chia!

Greens Plus, Omega 3 Chia energy bar

Reviewer2120617により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

fabulous! great taste, not too sweet and all the benefits of Chia seeds.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14