JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Heh

PurplePegasusにより Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

But rough, was ok for when I spent a few months miles away from stores and absolutely nobody online would sell you Kleenex unless you want to pay $20 a box or buy a case.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

pleasantly surprised

OrganicGirlにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

Long, long time ago we had 'green' toiletpaper at school. It felt like sandpaper. About 10 years ago I have become a 'green' customer. Finally I have replaced the tissues. Guess what, they are just tissues ! I will reorder for my health and yours. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good quality & no chlorine

Reviewer1641883により Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

These are good quality tissues & soft, and most importantly contain no chlorine or dyes.

Nice

Reviewer2380213により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

These tissues are nice & strong but soft. Unscented too, I like that. Good price.

best green tissue

Reviewer1446960により Jan 13, 2012 に掲載

i prefer the texture and strength of this Green Forest facial tissue over several other green brands another staple in my house the Green Forest Paper Towels are the best of the green brands for me, too

Great product

Reviewer1387297により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

We used to buy Seventh Generation. While we were pleased with those products, Green Forest products seem to have the same level of environmental commitment, but at a cheaper price. So, now we buy these tissues and are very happy with them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Happy to help my environment

abbyiherbにより Feb 21, 2011 に掲載

Although it's not as soft as the regular tissue I buy, it's good enough and if I'm helping my environment even in a small way, I'm happy to do it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています