JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pretty good not fishy at all

Reviewer1023123により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

This is my first experience with wakame.I simply hrdrate it in water for 30 minutes, drain the water out.Put the water in the dogs dish instead of throwing it away-THEY LOVE IT.Then eat it uncooked room temp with some toasted sesame oil on it.A small serving is all you need to feel satisfied.

Great quality!

Reviewer2818141により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

Tested several wakames and this is without a doubt the best so far. Color is good dark green, harder stems have been removed, flakes are nice size and the taste is great. Easy to use just by tossing it into soups and salads. I prefer not to cook it much so if am preparing miso for example I will add the wakame after the miso paste and just let it sit for a moment. It rehydrates fast enough just like that and doesn't become disgustingly mushy. Some cheaper wakame just breaks apart and is very slimey, but this one holds it together and stays more like a salad leaf or something. I also like that the pack size is bigger than several other brands despite the price not being higher, so I don't instantly run out of it :)

heavy metals

Romlenzにより Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

According to a lab test this Chinese brand was full of heavy metals. Avoid like the plague.

Very hard and salty

Chunkypeachesにより Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

I am an avid seaweed eater (every week). This is very tough and chewy (needs soaking), and is salty as heck. Some may like it, but I do not.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my husband wolfs down the packs before I can count to ten i guess

Reviewer3312205により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

that's it, perfect healthiest natural substitute for chips.

yummy

Reviewer1708065により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

This small packet of wakame seaweed is similar to other wakame I've tried and it is nice to be able to get it at a reasonable price. It has a slight sea-foodish aroma, a deep green color, and a hearty flavor. I add a little to broth-based soups, with basil, garlic and/or ginger to add nutrition, flavor and texture. The texture is the best thing - like noodles, without the starch or gluten.

Tasty

5031184228162584558により Jan 12, 2013 に掲載

Good wakame. I use it for miso-soup and salads. Tasty!

Resealable!

Reviewer1309211により Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

This is my favorite brand of wakame sea vegetable because it tastes great and the bag is resealable.

My son chows that down

Reviewer2593555により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

We all love it -I put it on my salad, but my nine year old eats it by itself. Very delicious! Since we are addicted to this stuff, I buy it now from amazon in bulk bag of 35 ounces, and a price for that amount is so much better.

Real quality product

northerntigerにより Nov 28, 2012 に掲載

This wakame is the same that you would get in a japanese store. I really like the quality and taste. The price is right and I order it all the time. It's cheap, so try it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32