JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

heavy metals

Romlenzにより Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

According to a lab test this Chinese brand was full of heavy metals. Avoid like the plague.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Pretty good not fishy at all

Reviewer1023123により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

This is my first experience with wakame.I simply hrdrate it in water for 30 minutes, drain the water out.Put the water in the dogs dish instead of throwing it away-THEY LOVE IT.Then eat it uncooked room temp with some toasted sesame oil on it.A small serving is all you need to feel satisfied.

Great quality!

Reviewer2818141により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

Tested several wakames and this is without a doubt the best so far. Color is good dark green, harder stems have been removed, flakes are nice size and the taste is great. Easy to use just by tossing it into soups and salads. I prefer not to cook it much so if am preparing miso for example I will add the wakame after the miso paste and just let it sit for a moment. It rehydrates fast enough just like that and doesn't become disgustingly mushy. Some cheaper wakame just breaks apart and is very slimey, but this one holds it together and stays more like a salad leaf or something. I also like that the pack size is bigger than several other brands despite the price not being higher, so I don't instantly run out of it :)

Very hard and salty

Chunkypeachesにより Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

I am an avid seaweed eater (every week). This is very tough and chewy (needs soaking), and is salty as heck. Some may like it, but I do not.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my husband wolfs down the packs before I can count to ten i guess

Reviewer3312205により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

that's it, perfect healthiest natural substitute for chips.

yummy

Reviewer1708065により Dec 04, 2012 に掲載

This small packet of wakame seaweed is similar to other wakame I've tried and it is nice to be able to get it at a reasonable price. It has a slight sea-foodish aroma, a deep green color, and a hearty flavor. I add a little to broth-based soups, with basil, garlic and/or ginger to add nutrition, flavor and texture. The texture is the best thing - like noodles, without the starch or gluten.

Warning label

4768257162557714273により Aug 04, 2016 に掲載

I have procrastinated using ths seaweed. Have been preoccupied by the warning label on it concerning cancer risks. I have eaten a lot of seaweed in the past, and would like to get back to it ......

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to fix, tastes great

Reviewer1767544により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

This seaweed is easy to add to dishes and doesn't overpower the taste.

Excellent product!!!

5745279053357017702により Jan 03, 2015 に掲載

This brand of dried wakame is excellent and I will be purchasing more in the future. :)

Rica

BalkisMarにより Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

Rica, pero un poco basta para la ensalada de wakame

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34