JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Grandpa's, 重曹石鹸B, 無香料, 3.25オンス (92 g)

¥398

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Best Soap Ever!!!!

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2132565により Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

I have Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and can't use most commercial soaps. This soap is truly fragrance-free and uses only pure ingredients. We have hard water, yet this soap lathers like crazy. The baking soda in it really helps remove fragrance and other chemicals from my hair and skin. Unlike any shampoo, it leaves my hair super clean, shiny and silky. It also leaves my skin soft. It's not drying like most soaps. This is truly the best soap I've ever used. I won't buy anything else.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

What they don't tell you!!!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5514081950035846903により Mar 28, 2015 に掲載

Based on the glowing reports and reviews and other ingredients listed on the website as... Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, vegetable glycerin and bakings soda..... I bought the product. When the product arrived I checked on the box only to find it was not as natural as they claim it to be. Very clever marketing strategy of listing only the sounding natural ingredients on the website and leaving out the toxic ones. Unfortunately I am not one of the 99% of people fast asleep. I check everything especially the fine print on the box which listed the following: Sodium Palmate, Sodium cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ethyhexyl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Pumice, Titanium Dioxide. Now if any of these sound natural to you then you are ignorant. These ingredients are Far from natural! When you can hardly pronounce the words it spells danger. The soap cannot be good long term without any side effects. For example Sodium Chloride can cause eye irritation, skin itch, some hair loss, dryness and itchiness. That is enough for me. A natural product won't do this. For all those who see this soap as a panacea. So are steroids and cortisone if you take them, but long term they prove hazardous to your health. In the long run what damage will this soap be doing to my skin. I also dislike the sneaky way they say other ingredients .... on the website and leave out the most toxic. The other ingredients were so innocent sounding. If this product is so natural and safe why don't they share all the ingredients with us? What are they hiding? Do your own research check the website and check the box. Savannah

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great for pre and post work out

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2414778により Nov 16, 2007 に掲載

great product if you sweat a little too much

Fantastic Soap!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1239880により Jun 15, 2009 に掲載

This is the best soap I have tried for people with allergies and/or chemical sensitivities! My only complaint is that a 3.25 oz. bar doesn't last very long. A 6+ oz. bar at the same price would make this a perfect soap.

Really Good Cleaning Bar

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2921724により Sep 25, 2009 に掲載

This soap leaves me feeling super clean. At first I thought the baking soda smell would transfer to my skin, but it does not. It just leaves me feeling clean and fresh as a soap should. I will continue to use this product because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 49