JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Absolutely will not wash off

Reviewer2605937により May 30, 2011 に掲載

I use sunblock on my face under makeup and this stuff along with my makeup would not wash off. I scrubbed and scrubbed and still felt like I had stuff on my face. I like a clean face at the end of the night, so this was a no go for me. It didn't irritate my skin, goes on clear, but is pretty greasy. If you don't wear makeup or just want to use it as a body block, it would probably work fine. I don't know if it would wash off better in that case, I haven't tried it. It has good ingredients and is recommended for people with eczema, so I am sure it is a good product. Just not for under makeup if you want it to wash off at night.

Works BUT Is Kind of Heavy

Reviewer2237173により Jun 20, 2011 に掲載

I like it OK being that it is zinc oxide based and natural, and in moderation it is tolerable; Significant Other found it way too thick and heavy and oily. Regardless of who does or does not like it around here, however, there's not much left after we each sampled it since it is a really small tube, it turns out. Will not be reordering it. If Grahams Natural Alternative can do this, they need to thin it out and take out some of the excess oiliness.

too greasy

Reviewer2333212により Feb 22, 2013 に掲載

didnt like it, won't buy it again

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3