JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Did nothing...

Reviewer2112903により Jan 05, 2016 に掲載

Eating biological yogurt on an empty stomach works better for me.

GERD and POST NASAL DRIP REMEDY

4675261687031729088により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

This is the best product to control acid reflux in the stomach and controls post nasal drip but not 100% if it's extreme post nasal drip :(

Probiotic

Reviewer2041571により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

This is a great probiotic. It tastes best putting it in my mouth letting it dissolve a bit then drinking the water.

So Far Awesome

5648062058152570656により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

So far, so good, it takes time though

Reviewer2440915により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

These seem to be really good for my candida but the kill off of the bad flora is hard to take initially, as everything evil in your body is being destroyed by the threelac, and you get a lot of your initial symptoms back whilst the threelac is going to work. Try to get plenty of rest, and don't start a course of it at a busy or stressful time.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ThreeLac Probiotic, Lemon Flavor

Reviewer2810514により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

It's OK.

Seems ok

Reviewer1352910により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Have systemic candida so thought I'd throw everything I could at it.

great

Reviewer2205191により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

great

Very helpful probiotic

Reviewer1055349により May 27, 2011 に掲載

A very good type of probiotic, easy to take. Great flavor. However, it is very expensive, even with taking just 2 packets a day, which seems to be the normal dosage.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good value

Reviewer2826153により May 07, 2011 に掲載

EDS practioner said it was a probiotic I needed. I use lots of probiotics, and this is just one, and switch around to keep flora up during a long course of switching types of antibiotics treating tickborne illnesses. I would not rely on only one product in any case. So I cannot tell what this does in particular...no way I am going to let levels and variety of probiotics get low to find out! Please folks protect yourself from tickbites! and if you do get bitten please remove it properly and have it tested. Tick can be tested more reliably than humans for tickborne illnesses. If you suspect tickborne illness, run do not walk to a lyme literate doc or naturopath to effectively rule out lyme and co infections. This is my experience--and that of many many others-- not medical advice. I have been bitten twice and got multiple infections each time...4 years of recovery. Believe it. ticks are in each state and so are tickborne infections. Early proper intervention makes a huge difference. End of soapbox.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています