JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

good value

Reviewer2826153により May 07, 2011 に掲載

EDS practioner said it was a probiotic I needed. I use lots of probiotics, and this is just one, and switch around to keep flora up during a long course of switching types of antibiotics treating tickborne illnesses. I would not rely on only one product in any case. So I cannot tell what this does in particular...no way I am going to let levels and variety of probiotics get low to find out! Please folks protect yourself from tickbites! and if you do get bitten please remove it properly and have it tested. Tick can be tested more reliably than humans for tickborne illnesses. If you suspect tickborne illness, run do not walk to a lyme literate doc or naturopath to effectively rule out lyme and co infections. This is my experience--and that of many many others-- not medical advice. I have been bitten twice and got multiple infections each time...4 years of recovery. Believe it. ticks are in each state and so are tickborne infections. Early proper intervention makes a huge difference. End of soapbox.

Working For Me!

Reviewer1318242により Jan 05, 2011 に掲載

I was skeptical about the claims of ThreeLac, but I've been taking it, as recommended (the load amount of 4 packs a day) for over 2 months now, and I feel my yeast is getting under control. Of course, I watch my diet very closely and NEVER eat sugar. I wasn't eating any sugar prior to this, but I still had raging yeast, so I know it's got to be the ThreeLac that's making the difference. I plan to remain on it as long as I feel it's working. After 6 months I will supposedly be able to cut back to 2 packs a day, which will help greatly with the expense. At this point I can highly recommend this product and just hoping it keeps on working ...

So Far Awesome

5648062058152570656により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So far, so good, it takes time though

citygaldesignsにより Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

These seem to be really good for my candida but the kill off of the bad flora is hard to take initially, as everything evil in your body is being destroyed by the threelac, and you get a lot of your initial symptoms back whilst the threelac is going to work. Try to get plenty of rest, and don't start a course of it at a busy or stressful time.

Very helpful probiotic

Reviewer1055349により May 27, 2011 に掲載

A very good type of probiotic, easy to take. Great flavor. However, it is very expensive, even with taking just 2 packets a day, which seems to be the normal dosage.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very effective but not the safest product

Reviewer1842372により Apr 16, 2011 に掲載

When I used the product for the first time I experienced strong die off reaction including fatigue and muscle pain. In addition to this I would mention that there are safer and cheaper probiotics on the market.

This bosts my digestion.

Reviewer1960960により Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

I do take the powder in some water and the taste is ok.

great

Reviewer2205191により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

great

Very professional

5132535937078606125により Sep 22, 2016 に掲載

From US to Serbia for only 3 days! Thanks iHerb and thanks DHL for fast and very professional work. ps. again thanks for little gift

Probiotic

Reviewer2041571により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

This is a great probiotic. It tastes best putting it in my mouth letting it dissolve a bit then drinking the water.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15