JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it!

Reviewer2167751により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

shepajuliaにより May 12, 2011 に掲載

Well-applied make hair shiny without weighing it down. Pleasant aroma, and texture tools. I liked him!

Dry hair

Reviewer3209660により Dec 27, 2009 に掲載

This is really good to fix damaged hair. It smooths your hair, give tonnes of moist and your hair is really shiny and nice after use. It containt protein to fix damaged hair. And it does not smell chemical, since it's natural.

A great deep conditioner

Reviewer2649492により Feb 11, 2011 に掲載

I purchased this product b/c I was having some breakage on my natural 4a/4b hair and when I use this after shampooing it helps my hair feel stronger and healthier...I would recommend this for anyone that's having problems with breakage or shedding. It's also a wonderful detangler it makes your hair super soft!

Will repurchase

australiaにより Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

Love this as a deep conditioner. Use it on my ends and stops them from becoming fluffy and frizzy. Instead I get shiny, soft ends instead.

Love it!

5128945741986214505により Mar 31, 2015 に掲載

My hair loves most of Giovanni products! It is inexpensive and so light that I can use it as a leave-in too. It smells good and it has a lot of protein in it. Plus, it's very slippery which is a PLUS for my kinky coily hair! I like to add a little of this to my homemade deep conditioner or to boost my leave-in conditioners. Very good product!

Excellent

Reviewer2278523により Feb 17, 2015 に掲載

This is really good to fix damaged hair

The best

Reviewer1764691により Jun 07, 2013 に掲載

This is the best hairproduct I have ever tried! After one wash, my hair was so soft and silky for several days :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion, 5.1 fl oz (150 ml)

SugarQueenにより Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

отличное средство - хорошо увлажняет и разглаживает мои длинные волосы.

SUPER SILKY

Reviewer2912654により Nov 05, 2012 に掲載

This is the best conditioner I've ever used, it really does make your hair feel like silk!!! I live in Australia and my products arrive from the US faster than ordering in Australia!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 69