JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Too sticky.

Celinemにより Feb 16, 2016 に掲載

Too sticky and thick to be evenly applied.

Very good styling wax

5281510106001038836により Aug 08, 2015 に掲載

I`m so happy with this wax for my hair. My hair is short and kind of dry / brittle. This wax have a good hold + gloss. And it`s easy to wash out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Doesn't hold as well as other convention styling wax.

BIZ254により Jul 01, 2015 に掲載

Doesn't hold as well as other convention styling wax.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The hold is average but problem is it is very greasy

4911328765328863665により May 21, 2015 に掲載

When you apply it with your hands, they become so greasy, it doesn't go off for a day, even after washing so many times. This just why i stopped using it. It wasn't worth it. Everytime you put your hand in water, they become all greasy.

Pretty good

Crotchetymamaにより Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

The product is a good one. The hold is soft, and seems to disappear after about 4 hours, but it is easy to rinse out and non-sticky. As a compromise for a short evening hair style, it works quite well. But for a longer period, it fails to continue to hold, and does not refresh with water as some products do. My hair is fine, but there is a lot of it. (Fairly thick) It has a slight curl, and the product does not weigh it down. But it does not seem to enhance the curl or control the more unruly aspects of a slight curl. So. Overall, I can't fault the product, but for my hair I will need something else, I think.

Mitigé

5033194317195557974により Aug 10, 2014 に掲載

Bien mais pas le préféré de mon mari. Il m'a demandé de ne pas lui reprendre celui là. Il le trouve trop "collant" à l'application, il ne tiend pas bien sur la journée et lui laisse les cheveux collants.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ok

5225305823504416916により May 01, 2014 に掲載

Maso

Finally, thank you Giovanni

HonestReviewsHereにより Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

I tried many products and nothing seemed to hold my hair in style until I found this. This combined with Giovanni's mousse and a hairspray, my hair finally stays looking s*xy all day. It's also noticed that Giovanni products make my hair look fuller and very shiny without looking oily. My hair gets compliments on its shininess.

perfect hold

Reviewer1296247により Mar 29, 2014 に掲載

It is perfect for my hair. And good ingredients.

very sticky

4815725675671805719により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Not sure if I would buy this wax again as very tacky and hard to get out of the pot remove from the pot and evenly get it through the hair

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57