JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

when opposites attract

Reviewer2626354により Apr 21, 2009 に掲載

I've used this stuff forever and was incredibly happy to see it stocked on iHerb.com. I love to use products like Joico, Bumble and Bumble, Aveda, etc, and I find that this works wonders as well for short hair that needs to be styled in that messy, bedhead look while adding shine and texture. awesome product- the smell is nice and not over-perfumish

very nice

norihitoにより Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

This is not toxic and I couldn't find so much difference between this and other normal hair waxes. Good for vegans :)

This is so good

Reviewer3216489により Jun 18, 2010 に掲載

It is not sticky or oily at all. My hair looks very natural, and clean. This product is the best wax ever.

Really good

naturellenにより Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

The wax has a quite light hold but it suits my curly hair just fine. I use this to keep the fly-aways in check in updos because it does not leave my hair looking oily or dull. It's not oily or sticky at all and seems to wash away easily with just water. A really good alternative for waxes which contain plastic compounds.

Excellent product

Reviewer1660206により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

I have been using it and don't need too much to make my hair manageable and keep that look for hours.

great

Reviewer3256022により Dec 10, 2009 に掲載

holds and texturizes better than anything else I've used.

Great stuff!

Reviewer2365354により Nov 19, 2009 に掲載

And what's more, it's highly rated on cosmetic database, which I use (nearly) like the Bible for safe products!

Best hold ever

Reviewer1764715により Aug 28, 2010 に掲載

This gel has the best hold of anything i have tried before and its not expensive either. Would recommend to people who like a strong hold gel.

Natural wax rocks!

Reviewer2376901により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my husband and he thinks it's great. Strong hold for short hair. I tried it too with half long hair and find it fine. Don't like the smell though..

nice.