JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Giovanni, ジョヴァンニ, Golden 小麦ディープ洗浄シャンプー, 8.5 液量オンス (250 ml)

¥695

商品 21 - 25 の合計 158

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Pepermint šampon

5717587488877498959により Mar 05, 2015 に掲載

Nije me oduševio miris čiste mente - to mu je najveća mana no ako volite taj miris - samo naprijed. Malo mi je previše isušivao kosu no za masnu kosu bi bio dobar. Dovoljno se pjeni.

Nothing special

DropDeadGorgeousにより Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

Golden wheat deep cleanse shampoo should cleanse hair and scalp by removing excess oils, encourage volume and shine. I read many reviews that this shampoo is suitable for oily hair so I bought it. It is really deeply cleansing so I didn't use it every day. I wasn't impressed by this shampoo either, but I wasn't so dissappointed as I was about previous products. I would say that it's a decent shampoo. It has minty smell, though mints smell like mints from toothpaste not from your garden.

Not for my thin hair:(

squzzaにより Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

This shampoo smells very nice, looks good and seems it is free from dangerous ingredients, but unfortunately it is not for my thin hair. I become like a poodle after using it..

Good Product.

Reviewer1885707により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Leaves your head feeling clean. Looks like a 'normal' shampoo which I like because I dont like to shove my preference for healthy living down peoples throats. Overall a fine shampoo.

Great, lots of bubbles

filmoysterにより Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

I find most natural shampoos to not give me the bubbles I like. My hair was very soft after using, and for having hair on the oily side it wasn't greasy. No conditioner needed. Highly recommend!

商品 21 - 25 の合計 158