Giovanni, ジョヴァンニ, Golden 小麦ディープ洗浄シャンプー, 8.5 液量オンス (250 ml)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (186)

Minty

Posted by Reviewer1925747 From Ukraine on Nov 18, 2011

Good cleansing & pleasant light smell, this is great. But my scalp got a little itchy after using it.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Tingling and a bit weird

Posted by Reviewer3302472 From Norway on Mar 13, 2012

Not sure what to say about this. Giovanni has so many great hairwash products, so i feel like this one, personally, doesn't cut it for me compared to the others. It tingles a bit weirdly, and personally i'd pick the tea tree one over this.

Too drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Yellowish-transparent runny shampoo with a minty scent. Lathers well and overall nice to use but totally dries the hair out. I have oily roots and dry ends and after 2-3 washes I could hardly brush through the hair even after using a powerful conditioner. This shampoo gives me one more day before I have to wash again but the severe dryness doesn't worth it. It might be a good one for someone with thicker and undamaged hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Not my fav

Posted by Reviewer2445061 From Canada on Jan 14, 2011

I am a Giovanni addict, that's all I use for haircare!! I usually use the moisture or tea tree one, but decided to mix it up a bit and try this one! It's more liquidy than the others, has a stranger smell and seems to be making my fine blonde hair dry :(

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana From Russian Federation on May 22, 2011

Oh, this is my favorite shampoo, Giovanni! Well suited for my fat hair roots. Has a great smell, very gentle. Hair with him stay clean longer and have greater volume. I will always buy it!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST