JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Color Helper

Reviewer2526088により Jan 08, 2011 に掲載

I use Surya Henna Color on my hair about once a month. This shampoo helps to maintain the color and makes it look good longer.

Good but not perfect

NataliyaKvitkaにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I use it approximately once a week. If more often - hair become too weighty. And no noticeable effect on the color, but maybe it won't be faded in the sun. The smell is very good! // Использую приблизительно раз в неделю, иначе утяжеляет волосы. На цвет особо не влияет, может, они просто меньше выгорают на солнце. Запах очень хороший!

great

Reviewer1862715により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

I've only been using the conditioner and shampoo for a couple of weeks. So far, I really like it. It leaves subtle highlights on the grays in my brunette hair.

ok

Reviewer2115264により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Shampoo well foams, hair does not tangle, there is no need to use the conditioner. Use for everyday washing straight thin oily hair.

Made my hair feel dry

Reviewer2501698により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

This shampoo made my hair feel dry, and the packaging is irritating since it falls over a lot. I like the conditioner better.

Great product!

Reviewer3287929により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this along with the conditioner now for 3 months and my hair has never been more shiny and manageable. I also really have some different highlights coming out so it really does what it says it does!

Love it!

xelga78により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

This shampoo really boosts light and deep tones for long-lasting color and gives to my hair super-sleek shine

EU

Reviewer1850725により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

Hairs stay clean mor days longer then usuali

deimianeにより Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

I like all of the Giovanni products

Recommend it!