JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Easier to absorb

5104431724635696092により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Lanolin!

4649572600889219301により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent product

Reviewer2219064により Nov 30, 2014 に掲載

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

Easy to take

Reviewer1335568により Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

Easy to take large dose of D in such condensed form. Have not taken blood test yet to see how well it works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Trinityにより Dec 22, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product for my family and they really like it. They take it every day. Will buy again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5432874056168819359により Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Great

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

Trusted brand

4648683603780424781により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

RAW D3

5734567489755867581により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています