JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Lanolin!

4649572600889219301により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

So far...So good

Reviewer2311278により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1490775により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

Excellent product

Reviewer2219064により Nov 30, 2014 に掲載

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

A must have

Reviewer1272906により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

Easier to absorb

5104431724635696092により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Buyer

4634570116786164326により May 03, 2016 に掲載

I have not had any issues with this product and love the fact that it is a vegan capsules.

RAW D3

5734567489755867581により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

Great

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16