JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

So far...So good

Reviewer2311278により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

Lanolin!

4649572600889219301により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

Trusted brand

4648683603780424781により Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1490775により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

A must have

Reviewer1272906により Nov 18, 2011 に掲載

I love that this is available in 5000IU. Just in time for winter!

Great

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5432874056168819359により Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Excellent product

Reviewer2219064により Nov 30, 2014 に掲載

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

Easier to absorb

5104431724635696092により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16