JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

D + good stuff

4760330860797529341により Aug 27, 2015 に掲載

Great source of vitamin D with a bunch of other good stuff thrown in.

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

Clean Vitamin D

5036572178987696334により Jan 22, 2013 に掲載

Feels good to know that it's vegan, no junk.

D3

5140404478677258157により Jan 19, 2013 に掲載

I like this product very much.

Strelkaにより Jan 07, 2013 に掲載

laba sastāva vitamīni.

GLAD I ORDERED MY RAW VITAMIN D3 FROM IHERBS

5304401022378517264により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

I have been using RAW D3 for about six months now. Since I work in an office a lot and not getting enough Sun, this vitamins are great supplements. First time that I ordered them here at IHERB.com, and I'm glad I did. I got my two bottles of D3 and the seals were loose and opened. I emailed IHERB customer support, and they responded right away, and replaced the two bottles immediately with no question asked. IHERB has great prices and great customer support. Thanks, IHERB.

important

101010011により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

Necessity

Reviewer3339556により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

Live in Alaska this is a wonderful source of d

Garden of Life

Reviewer1812110により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

My doctor told me to take one every day bacause it is Raw and she believed it would help. I am 69 and it does seem to help. The price is good and fast delivery.

great

Reviewer2307441により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

Feel better since I've been taking this

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33