JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Health

Reviewer1708565により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

The first time I used this product and felt a vast difference within. Will continue to use.

Best Vitamin D3

Reviewer2374008により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

I only recently came to realize the importance of maintaining high Vit D levels. I had chronic back pain and a multitude of other aches and pains and after getting my Vit D levels checked discovered that I was indeed low. Since taking this product (2/day) all back pain is gone and I haven't felt this good in years!

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

I take 8,000 IUs of this product a day (a little less when I spend a decent amount of time outside). Dr. Mercola recommends that much. It works great! By the way, as long as soy is fermented, it is not bad for you. In fact, fermented soy is very good for you!

Very easy to digest

Reviewer1079734により Nov 01, 2011 に掲載

I have a sensitive stomach but these were recommended to me by a naturopath and i am glad I tried them. they are easy to digest and don't bother my stomach at all!

great

Reviewer2307441により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

Feel better since I've been taking this

important

101010011により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

i was able to get my D levels back into an acceptable range by supplementing with large doses of fermented cod liver oil and this garden of life, food based D3. id rotate between the two products every few weeks instead of taking all at once. i try to buy food based supplements when possible or when my funds allow me to indulge. i like to follow the great Hippocrates quote of, "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food"

I like it

Reviewer3361424により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

It just feels good to eat a raw "live" vitamin in the form good for my body .Also I'm glad I can trust the company.

Very nice!

Reviewer3036917により Apr 29, 2011 に掲載

I liked these. Very good company. I will buy again!

The Best Vitamin D

Reviewer2495001により Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

This vitamin D has raised my low level of vitamin D a lot higher in a short period of time, I am finding this range of products to be very potent & seem to have the vitamins in forms which the body can assimilate.

Good quality!

Reviewer3226495により Dec 28, 2011 に掲載

I love the quality of the Garden of Life vitamins. Definitely worth the extra money!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33