JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very pleased

Reviewer2441465により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

I am a 63 yr old woman that had the bones of a 85 yr old woman 2 years ago. From being lactose intolerant to having chemo for cancer...I went from pretty normal to osteoporosis. After taking reclast I V one time, and this two bottle formula for around 18 months my bone density is close to normal range again. I am in the osteopenia stage now. I just seen my Dr. this week, and he was amazed. He said that the reclast I V that I took would have helped me, but not nearly this much. He gave me an A++ for what I have been doing to help myself, which included this supplement, exercise, walking, lifting weights, and eating better. I would highly recommend this product!

Impressed

Reviewer3300081により Apr 12, 2010 に掲載

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing. it really works...

5656062526974601721により May 28, 2014 に掲載

WOW......i cannot believe how well this product works. If you want to grow bone and increase your bone health...this is the ultimate product. Worth EVERY penny. I have tried all the bone health supplements on the market..none compare even a little to this! I took this for 4 months, followed the instructions and the results are truly shocking and amazing. And this comes after just 4 months. It is suggested to be on this for 6 months. very very pleased.

very good

Reviewer1340097により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Works well!

Reviewer2303723により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

plant based calcium

Reviewer3236624により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

osteoporosis sufferer

Reviewer1154556により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

Easily digestible - Following instructions has resulted in a slight improvement in my dexa scan. I hope Bone Grow works for you.

Going on with Grow Bone

5205496327649658465により May 21, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a while, and am very happy with it. I have osteoporosis, and have tried various supplements over the years, but Grow Bone is my favourite, because it is all-natural and contains everything needed for the bones. I haven't had a bone scan since using this product, so I can't say whether or not my bones have grown stronger. There are two bottles in the box - one containing all the right nutrients to nourish bones, which some supplements don't contain (Vitamin K2 and D3, for instance), and the other containing strontium citrate. I have read reports of people increasing their bone density by using strontium, and when they have had a fall, they have not broken a bone. This supplement is more expensive than most, but I strongly believe that when it comes to supplements, you do get what you pay for!

It works!

Reviewer2204237により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

My bone density levels have improved and Iherb price is best I've found .

plant based calcium

Hippocratesにより May 24, 2013 に掲載

Using these products on a daily basis per directions! I will tell you in another 18 months if it works & really "stimulate bone growth" with the repeat of bone scan!! Like it because it's based on raw foods! Can't give a 5* as I do not yet know....

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30