JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Impressed

Reviewer3300081により Apr 12, 2010 に掲載

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

Very pleased

Reviewer2441465により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

I am a 63 yr old woman that had the bones of a 85 yr old woman 2 years ago. From being lactose intolerant to having chemo for cancer...I went from pretty normal to osteoporosis. After taking reclast I V one time, and this two bottle formula for around 18 months my bone density is close to normal range again. I am in the osteopenia stage now. I just seen my Dr. this week, and he was amazed. He said that the reclast I V that I took would have helped me, but not nearly this much. He gave me an A++ for what I have been doing to help myself, which included this supplement, exercise, walking, lifting weights, and eating better. I would highly recommend this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing. it really works...

5656062526974601721により May 28, 2014 に掲載

WOW......i cannot believe how well this product works. If you want to grow bone and increase your bone health...this is the ultimate product. Worth EVERY penny. I have tried all the bone health supplements on the market..none compare even a little to this! I took this for 4 months, followed the instructions and the results are truly shocking and amazing. And this comes after just 4 months. It is suggested to be on this for 6 months. very very pleased.

i have no idea

4653269257629470491により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

no clue

plant based calcium

Reviewer3236624により Feb 08, 2010 に掲載

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

very good

Reviewer1340097により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Works well!

Reviewer2303723により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

osteoporosis sufferer

Reviewer1154556により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

Easily digestible - Following instructions has resulted in a slight improvement in my dexa scan. I hope Bone Grow works for you.

satisified so far

Reviewer2251475により Jan 02, 2011 に掲載

I have taken the product for 2 months with no problem. I eat something adequate before taking the calcium, I take the Growth Factor S on an empty stomach as soon as I get home from work. I am looking forward to my DEXA scan after 6 months on product. I sleep much for deeply & longer as an added benefit. I am quite satisfied with the product & will post my bonescan results in a few more months, THAT will be the true test.

plant based calcium

Hippocratesにより May 24, 2013 に掲載

Using these products on a daily basis per directions! I will tell you in another 18 months if it works & really "stimulate bone growth" with the repeat of bone scan!! Like it because it's based on raw foods! Can't give a 5* as I do not yet know....

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29