JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

wow amazing!!

Reviewer2141407により Oct 05, 2006 に掲載

Amazing product. No more colds from season changes and flying! My best friends father was dying of cancer and only had 3 months to live. I recommended this product to him and he immeditely began taking it. Today 1 year later, he was told he was cancer free!! His doctors in canada are amazed by how this product worked and how it kept his white blood cell count so high during chemo. His doctors are now recomending it to all of their cancer patients!!

M.H.

Reviewer1386692により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

A few years ago, I began getting yeast infections before my period each month. After taking this product, I NEVER get a yeast infection. Plus, it helps prevent cancer, which runs in my family. That's an extra bonus.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Everything I have read about it is true.

Reviewer2814882により Jul 27, 2008 に掲載

RM10 acts just like MGN-3, Epicor or Immune Renew, but I believe its effects are more than or equal to the above ones. It is a good product, as are all of Garden of Life brands. Garden of Life is a company I believe in.

RM 10

Reviewer2040828により Aug 28, 2008 に掲載

My father has had severe cancer for over 4 years. At the recommendation of a friend, who is a homeopathic Doctor, I recommended RM10 to my father as a way to keep his immune system strong. My father started taking RM10 4 years ago, and as a result, has been able to handle vast amounts of Chemotherapy because his white blood cell count always remains surprisingly high. He as always amazed the Doctors with the progress he is making with his disease. I have recommended RM10 to several people with cancer and all have had similar results. RM10 is perhaps the most incredible product for those trying to stay healthy while treating cancer. Thank you RM10!

Great product!

Reviewer1024858により Mar 01, 2008 に掲載

I have been using the RM-10s on and off for half a year. Over that time, I have not gotten sick! If I felt like I was even getting a sniffle I would take an RM-10 once a day for several days. I have traveled, spent a lot of time outside in the cold, and no sickness. I even had a wart for two years and when I started taking these periodically, it has now gone away, amazing! For the price on iHerb (very speedy delivery by the way) you can not afford to not try the for yourself or your family!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product is a must for anyone with a poor immune system!

Reviewer3302406により Jan 16, 2008 に掲載

This has been very helpful in building up my immune system. I had been very, very ill where I nearly died. My body had no defenses at all. With all the herbs and supplements I have taken, this is definitely one of the greatest helps I have taken.

Fantastic

Reviewer3114871により May 01, 2007 に掲載

I had suffered for many years with terrible seasonal allergies. I was on horrible prescription medicines for quite a while and hated it. I started taking RM-10 about 4 years ago and have not needed a thing for allergies since. I don't have any allergies anymore. This product is fabulous.

WOW!!!

Reviewer3105168により Oct 14, 2007 に掲載

I can't believe how wonderfully and immediately this product works! Though I have been a devout user of natural products for over 25 years. I am still somewhat of a skeptic. I was getting really sick, some kind of weird virus, cold, flu thing which was going around my job and took this supplement and yes, I did get sick but it was due to my system purging everything out of my body much faster and also gentler. I was better in one day! I am also taking a prescription medication due to an upcoming surgery that I was told does indeed cause cancer in women but I had no choice financially to do otherwise until the surgery. After taking this, I immediately saw my tongue lose the white coating and even a dark spot that had mysteriously appeared when I began taking the prescription. And I had tried other things. This is a product I hope to keep taking for the rest of my life.

Mr

Reviewer1480028により Feb 01, 2008 に掲載

Got this for my 86 years old father in law. He swears by it

great immune maintenance

Reviewer1951262により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

An excellent immuneboosting product I have used for a couple of years now. I credit this product with averting the several colds/year I used to get.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 51