JA

¥2,871

のセーブ: ¥1 (0 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • 米国内へのお客様: この製品は非常に痛みやすいため、最高の鮮度を保つために冷蔵保管されています。 iHerbでは、配送中にも効力を失わないようにするために、この商品を保冷剤と共に配送しています。新鮮さを保証するために、この商品を木曜日から日曜日の間に出荷することはありません。

米国外へのお客様: 米国外へは、保冷剤と共に商品を出荷することが出来ません。米国外からご利用のお客様には、代替品として 安定型 をご検討いただくようにお願いいたします。

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great for kids

danielledonohueにより 6 19, 2012 に掲載

I give 1/4 teaspoon of this stuff to my 2 and 7 yr old everyday in their juice. They don't complain at all of the taste, and I love what it does for them. Only caution, is to make sure to follow the directions on slowly introducing the product a little at a time, or it could lead them to runnier bowels. I gave my daughter almost the full 3/4 teaspoons right away, and it wasn't a good idea! She never had accidents, but did after a few days of doing that. Now, no problems whatsoever...their bodies just need time to adjust. It is very potent, which I LOVE!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product but not sure about serving size...

Reviewer2771341により 6 03, 2013 に掲載

I bought this product for my son. We are trying to avoid milk to see if that affects his digestion, and it is difficult to find a good quality probiotic that does not contain dairy. My only problem with this is that one container has only lasted us about 40 days instead of sixty, and we follow the serving size. I'm not sure why we are only getting half of what we should be...maybe my measurements aren't quite level?

Decrease in Sickness

Reviewer3219639により 3 29, 2011 に掲載

My children don't seem to get sick as much anymore. My son usually gets frequent ear infections, but as of lately he has not been sick and I am proud to say the probiotics may be doing the trick as well as a change in the diet as well.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2375674により 2 14, 2012 に掲載

This has helped my children have regular bowel movements. My youngest (1 1/2) was having daily problems and now she is not having any problems at all.

Good product

Reviewer1156257により 5 10, 2011 に掲載

Happy with this product, tolerated fine by the little one

Works great!

Reviewer1491502により 8 17, 2011 に掲載

My 15 month old has been dealing with constipation for the last 3 months and it's not been fun. Then a friend recommended the RAW probiotics and after a couple weeks of her taking it she is finally having regular BM's and is a much happier baby which means more than you will ever know unless you are going thru the same thing. I highly recommend and am very pleased with this product :)

Works well!

5165183903646514528により 6 26, 2013 に掲載

I've used for this both my toddler and infant. Just need to watch quantity for your kiddo as it is potent!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tastes great and works well.

Reviewer3342277により 7 16, 2012 に掲載

I take 3 times dose and also New Chapter Organics Probiotic All Flora and they taste and work well.

OK so far

Reviewer1847544により 1 05, 2012 に掲載

To be honest I haven't noticed too much of a difference since starting this product. My 7 month old has been having more solid foods, rice rusks etc so she is pooping like she used to :( I'm hoping that eventually this will regulate her BM's...Probiotics are sooo important and I know that so I will keep buying and using this product. It is by far the best, natural, potent and organic baby probiotic out there!

Garden of Life, RAW Probiotics Kids

Reviewer2016408により 10 10, 2012 に掲載

I like this product,but delivery failed me: following iherb recommendations,I asked for overnight UPS, but UPS driver didn't leave package at my front door(as always did before). I found UPS InfoNotice istead... Was able to pick up the box with product at the UPS Office next morning when ice was melted and it was warm inside the box...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19