JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A solid product

MrJellybeanにより Jul 28, 2012 に掲載

Not sure what raw means in terms of enzymes but these seem to be helping with some mild digestion issues I've always had. I've also experienced less food related issues when I eat something that has historically given me trouble. I did have some gas issues when I first started taking this but that has gone down. I take one with each meal and have felt more energetic since I started taking the product. Note that this men's formula doesn't mean you have to be a man to take it. The men's formula has more protein related enzymes and the women's formula has more carb and fat related enzymes. The 50 & wiser formulas have more enzyme activity than the standard ones since older people have more trouble with digestion.

Improves my skin.

Reviewer1859036により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

Lessens the severity of my keratosis pilaris. It gave me gas the first week, but I quickly got used to it. I may experiment with a cheaper brand to compare.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Uncertain at this point, but seem to help digestive distress

Reviewer3125622により Mar 13, 2011 に掲載

These were a purchase for the boyfriend. He appears to experience some relief from including them with his diet, although he has much digestive distress. We have only begun supplementing, so its a bit difficult to say at this point if they are improving his condition. I have much faith!

gol RAW enzymes

Reviewer1063949により Apr 30, 2011 に掲載

pretty good as taken as recommended,runs your food through rapidly,by its enzymatic action.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4