JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good Company. Good product.

mirindalikethedrinkにより Oct 27, 2015 に掲載

Great probiotic for kids. Garden of Life is a good company.

My kids beg for this

jewelsinchinaにより Aug 05, 2015 に掲載

We give them each a small scoop every day before bed. I think it boosts their immune system. I am happy with this product and will order again,

good staff

4900995127144737755により Jul 06, 2013 に掲載

seems to keep my daughter regular and infection free

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It worked.

Reviewer1362456により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Synonymous with Health

5507019025706122204により Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

Has given us lots of support and help for a healthy immune system.

super

Reviewer2968963により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

my 2 year old takes this everyday, no problem. and it seems like her tummy is functioning even better.

great taste

Reviewer2761270により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

great produst for kids

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1073358により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Remember to keep them in the fridge. I left mine outside and it hardened. But it mixes very easily in water, I can give them to my toddler without a problem even without mixing them in liquid.

Love these probiotics!

Reviewer2047993により Mar 14, 2011 に掲載

So easy to mix in milk or juice. My kids have been much healthier this year after getting a double dose of this every day.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30