JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

It worked.

Reviewer1362456により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

LOVE THIS!!!

Reviewer1634284により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

great for kids

Reviewer1088222により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Keeps my kids healthy

rach241により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

My kids hardley ever get sick since I have been giving them this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1073358により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Remember to keep them in the fridge. I left mine outside and it hardened. But it mixes very easily in water, I can give them to my toddler without a problem even without mixing them in liquid.

It seems fine

Reviewer1354882により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

excellent product

Reviewer1692543により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

we have tried several probiotics but so far they have all failed to match with garden of life products. this one for kids is good as the flavor and sight are appealing. wish they would make the adult version with this flavor too. or the kid version with the adult contents

Good product

Reviewer2018248により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

Only problem is that my son doesn't care for the taste and I have to mask it which is not easy.

Garden of Life, Primal Defense Kids Powder

Reviewer1773484により Mar 06, 2008 に掲載

WONDERFUL!!!! My son has IBS/DBS/FRS and this stuff really does the trick to keep him regular and the bowels moving... VERY easy to take!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30