JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Garden of Life, キッズ、 Primal Defense、プロバイオフォーミュラ、ナチュラルバナナフレーバー、2.7オンス (76.8 g)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

It worked.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1362456により Feb 03, 2013 に掲載

I decided to try this on my 4 year old as he has been suffering from constipation for a long time and it has some results. He has bowel movements every alternate day (used to be 4 or 5 days) and of course drinking lots of water helps too. It has a nice banana flavour to it and not sweet too (i tried it too).

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great every time! Kids love these probiotics

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

These are easy to add to any food you are serving children as it has a nice banana flavor and gets the probiotics into kids that help to boost their immune systems. With all the antibiotics used these days as medicine and in our food supply how can a Mom go wrong?If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great for kids

Reviewer1088222により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

my kids get good results with this product. my 2 year-old wasn't digesting his food well and this worked really well for that. Also my kids eat better when they are on a good probiotic and are generally healthier

It seems fine

Reviewer1354882により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I am still deciding about this product. My kids take it easily but I question whether it provides adequate amounts of flora.

LOVE THIS!!!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1634284により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

After my daughter got her 1st ear infection at 3 yrs old and we were forced to give her her first bout of antibiotics, I decided to put her immediately on this to restore the good intestinal flora. I have since given it to her every day without fail. She has not gotten "full-blown" sick ever since-only like a day of what looks like the beginnings of a cold, but then she is all better by the next day. Her immune system is amazing now. I'm soo glad we have taken a proactive role in taking care of her health.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28