JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Don't waste money buying this product!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is the first detox product that I had used. What is appealing about this product it is a 3 in 1 cleanse, instead of having to do a separate colon, liver and kidney detox separately. During the entire process (10 days), I don’t feel anything at all. This made me wonder if this product was either super gentle or did not work at all. Having personally tried Dr Schulze’s detox programme (known to be one of the strongest, if not strongest), I would say that this product does not work at all. The product does contain magnesium stearate in #1 & 3. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is very cheap that if it works for you. Check out my page for more reviews!

Don't Bother

Reviewer3336698により Nov 13, 2007 に掲載

Did the cleanse and it made no difference in any way whatsoever to my life. No changes in skin, moods, headaches, etc. It did make bowel movements a little easier after about 5 days of drinking that horrible sludge. I would highly advise this is a big WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I Do NOT Recommend this...

Reviewer2998582により Apr 12, 2009 に掲載

I found no difference whatever after using this product. The only thing I noticed was I continually felt bloated and gassy - not fun!

The Perfect Dud!!

Reviewer2678051により May 31, 2009 に掲載

How do you spell, C-O-N-S-T-I-P-A-T-I-O-N!! I did not even complete this 10 day cleanse. On day one I felt some rumbling, and the next day was anticipating the bowel movement as the instructions stated, but that did not occur. On day four I felt constipated and let my intestinal tract work itself out by eating foods high in fiber (did not wish to go the way of the laxative). Obviously, this cleansing product did not work for me. I commend iHerb for its fast shipping and really great product offering.

Didn't work for me

Reviewer1332203により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

I am very regular in regards to elimination. No problems at all. I made the soup you are to eat and followed all the instructions. I had no movement for almost 3 days and then got the runs and could not leave the house. I stopped taking the product after 4 days as it was making my stomach very noisy. Try a different product. If I could give 0 stars, I would have.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I have had way better cleanses

Reviewer1505454により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

I did not feel that cleanse worked as well as some other brands I have tried.

Garden of Life

Reviewer1898861により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

I can only take one pill at a time. The next morning my hands shake and I feel sick. I don't know which one of the three make me sick. I take half of the scoop of powder. Ute

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure about this one.

Reviewer2701274により Mar 06, 2009 に掲載

Used this cleanse for 10 days - honestly I did not notice any difference. Initially the first 2-3 days I had to get up during the night to urinate - but other than that nothing different.

cleanse

Reviewer1500452により Apr 27, 2008 に掲載

I didn't care for the product

Perfect cleanse

kight02により May 21, 2013 に掲載

I would not purchase this product again mainly because of the way you have to take it at a certain time before meals and then so many minutes after your meal at night. Then another before bedtime. I find Whole Body Cleanse to be easier and works really well These are personal opinions and I still have some of this product left because I got frustrated and ordered a more convenient cleanse. I did not feel it worked well even when I remembered to take it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10