JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect cleanse

5302781962227936516により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

I've used this product before a few times. I really like this cleanse. it does not cause discomfort such as diarrhea so it can be used on a trip or at home. For best results it is recommended to stick to a strict diet for the 10 days when you are using it. Most important is to avoid dairy, heavy carbs (sugar, starches, etc), preservatives, alcohol. Best way is to eat vegan, five times a day. Fruits in the morning twice, a vegetable soup during the day twice, and fresh salad with lots of fiber vegetables in the evening (these fibers play nicely together with the fibers from the cleanse). It's not very hard to do for 10 days but the results are fantastic - feeling of lightness, cleanness, lots of energy.

clean body

5564243265911522365により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

I did use 10 day this product so easy to used and just simple amazing .. I will order again ..Thanks for shipping ..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't waste money buying this product!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This is the first detox product that I had used. What is appealing about this product it is a 3 in 1 cleanse, instead of having to do a separate colon, liver and kidney detox separately. During the entire process (10 days), I don’t feel anything at all. This made me wonder if this product was either super gentle or did not work at all. Having personally tried Dr Schulze’s detox programme (known to be one of the strongest, if not strongest), I would say that this product does not work at all. The product does contain magnesium stearate in #1 & 3. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it is very cheap that if it works for you. Check out my page for more reviews!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect cleanse

kight02により May 21, 2013 に掲載

I would not purchase this product again mainly because of the way you have to take it at a certain time before meals and then so many minutes after your meal at night. Then another before bedtime. I find Whole Body Cleanse to be easier and works really well These are personal opinions and I still have some of this product left because I got frustrated and ordered a more convenient cleanse. I did not feel it worked well even when I remembered to take it.

Excellent

5302943264634277290により Dec 03, 2012 に掲載

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Good product

5141863335369548583により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Easy as said.

Reviewer1392268により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

I didn't notice any difference while taking it, except for horrible flatulence. I think, chorela is more useful

Good one

Keithaにより Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I loved the timetable of taking this- only in the evening. After course I felt so much lighter that I'd really recommend it to anyone who lives in a big polluted city and consumes small amounts of fiber

cleanse

Reviewer1604064により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

it was not like a normal colon cleanse it is just a cleanse

Loved This!

Reviewer3179454により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

This was so easy to use, and worked very efficiently. Will definitely buy again in 6 months time. highly recommend.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 54