Garden of Life, Living Multi, Optimal Formula, 252 Veggie Caplets (Discontinued Item)

¥ 4933.30
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Night And Day Difference

Posted by Reviewer3165219 From Australia on Nov 18, 2008

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I look forward to taking this

Posted by Reviewer1473773 on Mar 20, 2007

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3153020 From Colorado on Aug 08, 2007

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Feeling Better

Posted by Reviewer1270539 From Texas on Mar 28, 2009

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life living multi

Posted by Reviewer1986221 From Texas on Mar 23, 2008

The best vitamins I've ever taken.