JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Night And Day Difference

Reviewer3165219により Nov 18, 2008 に掲載

My digestive system is unable to tolerate any other multi-vitamin supplements, but because this product is in such a natural, body-ready form, I have no problems digesting it at all... which for me is a miracle. I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome, and have noticed a DRAMATIC difference in my energy levels and my general health when I take this supplement. At one point I stopped taking it for a while, and as a result my health went downhill quickly. Later on I started taking it again, the difference was like night and day. So, although my budget is tight, I will sacrifice just about anything in order to be able to afford this... it has made such a huge difference to my health and given me some of my life back!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I look forward to taking this

Reviewer1473773により Mar 20, 2007 に掲載

You know something is going right when you look forward to taking your multi vitamin. My body knows this is good for me... I crave it.

Great vitamin

Reviewer3153020により Aug 08, 2007 に掲載

This vitamin provides the whole foods my body needs and reduces my cravings for junk.

Feeling Better

Reviewer1270539により Mar 28, 2009 に掲載

I have noticed an overall improvement in my well being since I began taking these vitamins. I would recommend taking with food. I have been ordering from iherb for years. Wish all online businesses were this dependable.

Garden of Life living multi

Reviewer1986221により Mar 23, 2008 に掲載

The best vitamins I've ever taken.

Best in show!

Reviewer1617939により Aug 11, 2008 に掲載

Best vitamin and mineral supplement out there.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal Formula

Reviewer1028271により Feb 23, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this ever since being on the Makers Diet.

Garden of Life, Living Multi Optimal formula

Reviewer1727893により Aug 14, 2008 に掲載

I kind of balked at taking 3 tablets three times daily but I do feel I have a lot more energy since taking them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good. my replacement for megafood lifestyles

Reviewer2141997により Feb 02, 2013 に掲載

Since Megafood discontinued their best supplement this is a good replacement. Food formed companies need to understand that herbs like Saw Palmetto don't belong in a multi. (Talking about Megafood multi for men) Educate yourself on tonic versus medicinal.

Best Whole Food Supplement

Reviewer2392384により Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

I have been using GOL products for years. It is the most comprehensive whole food vitamin and mineral supplement you can buy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23