JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

best sinus herbal product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5656115343048181302により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1737800により Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Reviewer2585485により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

Amazing product

5325952791593524209により May 12, 2014 に掲載

I use this product with DHist and I do not have trouble with my allergies. It is a great product. I used to take multiple kinds of prescription meds but I started taking this with the Dhist about 6 months ago and it was been great. It seems to help me not get sick too.

OK

4800079941656221178により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

If I would have got the blue box of the garden of life I would have gave it 5 stars this stuff is great. but i don;t known why I was send the white box of the product which i did not order.but i kept them I like to get what i order.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5