JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Reviewer2585485により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

best sinus herbal product

5656115343048181302により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

actually works

Reviewer1238754により Feb 08, 2016 に掲載

This is slowly helping restore hearing loss caused by fluid in the wear. Love it

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Reviewer1737800により Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

Amazing product

5325952791593524209により May 12, 2014 に掲載

I use this product with DHist and I do not have trouble with my allergies. It is a great product. I used to take multiple kinds of prescription meds but I started taking this with the Dhist about 6 months ago and it was been great. It seems to help me not get sick too.

OK

4800079941656221178により Jan 23, 2015 に掲載

If I would have got the blue box of the garden of life I would have gave it 5 stars this stuff is great. but i don;t known why I was send the white box of the product which i did not order.but i kept them I like to get what i order.

Disappointed

4995583292019078762により Sep 13, 2016 に掲載

Haven't seen any improvement.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7