JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ultra-Flatulent

Reviewer2886288により Nov 04, 2008 に掲載

Goatein makes me flatulent to the point that I must excuse myself from anyone that may be present and barricade myself in solitude. I believe it is the sweetener, "lo-Han," since I have used other proteins with little or no problem. I would like to warn people that, at over $30, this product is a very expensive mistake!

Great product!

Reviewer2489873により Mar 13, 2008 に掲載

I love this protein. I like to add a scoop to my morning smoothie. I love how it doesn't leave any weird aftertaste and mixes well.

Protien drink

Reviewer3055813により Mar 13, 2008 に掲載

I really like this product. I have celiac and fatty liver disease, but have no problem digesting this protein drink.

Sharon

Reviewer2266232により May 30, 2008 に掲載

Easily digested. I use it in my fruit smoothies in the morning to get me going.

Manager

Reviewer3181322により Jun 18, 2008 に掲載

Goatein is so pure my body can digest and assimilate it easily. Need very little. It is the best Goat Milk Protein I've ever had.

Goatein Protein Powder

Reviewer3312344により Sep 27, 2008 に掲載

this is great stuff. when i was ill with hepatitis c and often had very little appetite, i make a smoothie drink using apple juice, a banana (sometimes other fruit as well), and this protein powder each day. for awhile it was the only way i took sustenance in the morning. it was quite nourishing and yummy as well. thanks for a great product.

mrs

Reviewer1831024により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

wonderful product

Garden of Life, Goatein

Reviewer2205037により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

Great product. Mixes well. I put it into soups and beans. Easy to digest.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Part of my sons cure for colitis

Reviewer2789386により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

Difficult to import to Australia. Quarantine will hold it up, but if you have a detailed product description off the iherb web site and a certificate of origin from G of L and a doctors letter you will be ok. Very good protein for people with a disturbed gut.

Great product

Reviewer1181556により May 01, 2009 に掲載

Have used this for years as I have Celiac disese....I use it in my power drink. Thanks for a great product!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38