JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Works

Reviewer2588286により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

I am taking this supplement to raise me progesterone levels. It takes awhile to work (at least 3 months). After for months my progesterone levels had doubled. It was still not as high as I need them but am continuing to take this supplement.

High quality vitex supplement

Reviewer2728803により Nov 06, 2011 に掲載

I bought this supplement to help lengthen my menstrual cycles, which are fairly regular but too short. I am also taking the Yogi Tea Women's Energy (Dong Quai) tea, red raspberry leaf tea, B vitamins and evening primrose oil, and keeping weekly acupuncture appointments. So far, the vitex supplement seems to be helping (less PMS, more fertile cervical mucus), though I can't draw any firm conclusions since I'm doing other things at the same time. The quality of the supplement seems very high. The packaging is lovely, too. I can't say whether it is effective, but it feels comfortably gentle to me.

Very strong!

Reviewer2766668により Oct 15, 2011 に掲載

This is a great herb, but I found it to be way too strong. I had some side effects from it. I have taken the capsules of dried vitex in the past and found them to be better tolerated.

Hormonal balance

SunDownSeedeにより Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

This has got to be one of the best quality products for hormonal support. I had tried various hormonal supports only to be frustrated with barely working products. I use this with my Evening Primrose Oil and it seems to be me in a more of balance. I have PCOS and flattened pituitary.

pros and cons

Reviewer1367747により Sep 14, 2011 に掲載

cons- i'm giving 3 stars because i kept breaking out w/cystic acne with this. i stopped taking and my face cleared. i was on this for 3 months so i gave it a fair shot. this also decreased my sex drive :( pros- less bloating and backache during pms, decreased appetite and regular cycle. when used w/evening primrose(1000 mg) they seemed to work together and my skin looked better because of the evening primrose. it's when i ran out that i noticied the cons w/the vitex. other than that i love gaia herbs! great company just wished the vitex berry would've worked better for me.

Gaia Herbs

Reviewer3181511により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

I love its quality. No artificial fillers. All natural. I have been taking it for years and I will continue to take it. I found that this is the best Vitex on the market.

Cured My Acne!!!

5398798760897180504により Aug 13, 2015 に掲載

I've been taking vitex to help raise my progesterone levels and prevent cystic hormonal acne. I noticed positive results within a few weeks of taking this. It's been about 5 months now and my skin is 100% clear and menstrual cycles are more regular. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with similar issues.

Vitex

4933373573372694623により Jul 02, 2014 に掲載

Brilliant herb, Has greatly improved PMS symptoms.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent during PMS to increase progesterone

PurplePegasusにより Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

Works fast. I use this to reduce the toxic effects of excess estrogen which exacerbate the worst of PMS symptoms. This works to decrease the toxic load of xenoestrogens. I like Gaia Herbs liquid pills, they work faster than the rest.

Great product

Reviewer1431084により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

Easy to swallow, no side effects, takes a couple of months or so to feel the effect.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20