JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Products for insomnia

Reviewer2257144により May 07, 2009 に掲載

I returned the product when I read its label that it can cause damages to liver. This information was not available when I ordered the product.

It works!

Reviewer2318117により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

It really helps. Especially if you are really stressed, or on edge, or just not able to sleep. Sometimes I felt a little groggy the next day, or almost a little depressed, so take one instead of two, as the directions call for. Overall, I think it is good for you, & has a positive effect on the body.

Great product.

Reviewer2631028により Jan 18, 2010 に掲載

A friend and health store owner suggested this to me after experiencing a few damaged cervical discs in an accident. It really helped at the time and now I only use it on rare occasions. It is another wonderful find that is safe and natural. I am so glad iherb carries quality familiar brands I can trust.

It helps, taken correctly

Reviewer3359541により Sep 01, 2009 に掲載

This is not a knock-out sleeping pill. This product does help, though, if you take it and go to bed right away. If you take it and stay up, it will just make you feel relaxed.

relax and get sleepy

Reviewer1794458により May 02, 2010 に掲載

It helped me discontinue using a prescribed sleep aid, it works!

Works well

Reviewer1256905により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

Since Sound Sleep takes a while to kick in, it only works if you take it early- 1 1/2 to 2 hours before going to bed. It seems to lower my blood pressure and help switch my mind "off," making it easier to fall asleep. That also means that I don't wake up groggy. I highly recommend this product!

Didn't work for me...

Reviewer2108596により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

...but that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. We all have different reasons behind why we don't sleep well or easily. I wish I could return it and I plan to stay with the Seditol, which works much better for me.

I like this product.

Reviewer2450850により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

I also got it very quickly and am happy with it. Thank you for your kind service, Cara

worth it's value