JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great!

Reviewer2257208により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

Although I haven't tried other brands of Rhodiola, I love this one. My sister did the research and found this one was recommended and told me about it. She wanted for mood enhancement (feeling down) but she told me about the energy increase that goes along with it. So I use a lot in the winter, when I get tired when there isn't much sunlight. I also love when traveling as you stay awake and adjust to new timezone without jet lag. It's pretty amazing - full of energy, no caffeine jitters.

Gaia is the best

Reviewer3181511により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

I buy a lot of herbs and vitamins and all from IHerb. I like Iherb. I have been looking into natural pills ingrediance and Stearic Acid that most of these pills includes - worries me a lot. Stearic Acid and magnesium stearate is NOT good for you. Gaia Herb does not contains any of it so I am getting most of my herbs from Gaia. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works great for depression and anxiety.

Reviewer3189121により Jul 12, 2009 に掲載

I have suffered from depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. I started taking Gaia Rhodiola Rosea along with Theanine I am now virtually depression and anxiety free! I had to experiment with the dosage to see how much I needed. I ended up with 1 Rhodiola Rosea cap in the morning and one in the afternoon on an empty stomach. I take 100 mg of L-theanine at the same time. As I recall, it took about a week or 2 to feel the full relief of symptoms. While these supplements certainly made a huge difference in my life, I also do a lot of other things to make my life happy........yoga, exercise, laugh, do things I love, engage in spiritual pursuits etc.

Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer1929791により Nov 23, 2010 に掲載

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Ashwagandha and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

I like this Rhodiola

Reviewer1564334により Jan 13, 2011 に掲載

I have used this Rhodiola for about a year and like it best for me. I have tried New Chapter 100, but found that made me cranky and edgy. 1 Rhodiola in combination with 1 Gaia Adrenal in the a.m., and 1 on it's own the afternoon if I feel I need a boost. I also take Holy Basil, Eleuthero "as needed" and they are more neutral for me, but the Rhodiola gives me a lift emotionally and the Gaia is just right for me.

Excellent

Reviewer2144174により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

My first experience with rhodiola and its been a good one, thanks to gaia herbs. My stress and anxiety levels are down significantly.

Energy lift

Reviewer2011888により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I do notice increased energy. It is a subtle support. Feels great.

Works for me

Reviewer3000259により Mar 02, 2010 に掲載

Diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, tried Prozac, Paxil and Celexa but didn't like having all my emotions dulled. Rhodiola doesn't do that, takes the anxiety down a few notches without totally changing everything. Three months on and two weeks off for best effect, those two weeks can be a pain, but well worth the effort.

Fantastic Rhodiola Rosea

Reviewer1812679により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I don't write many review but here I think I should. For Rhodiola, I can only say WOW WOW WOW. I started with 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I started feeling quite well. Then I changed to 2 caps in the morning together with 2 caps of Ashwanghanda. Whoooha, I got up at 4 am and was so full full of energy the whole day. No midday low, nothing. Now I cut out the evening dose. It's just too much. Maybe I sleep a little longer, ha. I have never experienced something like this with any supplement I am taking. Its just wonderful. I didn't take it for depression, just wanted to try it as I had discovered it for a friend. Sure happy I found it. Can highly recommend it.

Fantastic!

5100792470745211905により Feb 05, 2014 に掲載

I take Gaia Rhodiola Rosea for fatigue and I couldn't be happier. I take one in the morning and I feel the effects within fifteen minutes. It provides a good lift with no caffeine jitters or subsequent crash. If I feel I need a boost at lunchtime I take another one but most days I get by on one dose. I have suffered from fatigue for years so I thoroughly researched the different brands of Rhodiola before deciding upon the Gaia brand. Boy am I glad I did!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31