JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Not Great, for Me at Least

HawaiianVikingにより Aug 22, 2012 に掲載

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewer1294089により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

I've tried many parasite cleanses, but have had troubles with extra ingredients. Most have so many that I cannot tell which is effecting me in a negative way. This has everything I need and works for me. I did find I had to take it at bedtime because it made me sleepy and a bit light-headed during the day. Good stuff!

great product

Reviewer1236191により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

Gaia herbs consistently puts out great products and this is no exception. They are very potent.

great parasite eliminator

Reviewer1098995により Jan 24, 2010 に掲載

under the supervision of my doctor who practices integrative/naturopathic medicine. Within 3 months i was successful in killing off the parasites ( only visible through live blood cell review under microscope.) every month I would have my blood reviewed. after 3 months, NO more bugs in my blood. as our forefathers knew, long before traditional medicine. "Human beings are susceptible to parasites. Purging of these well know parasites is imperative to the human beings Health; by purging parasites from the boday, we avoid numerous medical diseases and disorders."

Excellent

Reviewer3334823により Mar 19, 2009 に掲載

So far so good, seems to be working on many different levels, I always love Gaia Herbs products. Great Integrity!

Cleansing

Reviewer3053840により Sep 17, 2010 に掲載

I can really feel the cleansing. Still not done with the 15 days but feel good using it.

Gaia Para-shield

Reviewer1431084により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

Still too soon to say, but so far so good.

Parasite cleanse

4898831354857933341により Jan 12, 2016 に掲載

Brilliant

seems powerful

Reviewer1901447により Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

potent

OK

Sahasrara13により Dec 11, 2014 に掲載

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10