JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Immune enhancer

CoolinArizonaにより Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

There is alot of research coming out now on the benefits of Reishi (ganoderma) and Maitake mushrooms for deep support of immune system. Maitake Defense is the most pure, high potency and easily absorbed of all the mushroom factors I've found. Gaia is the purest of all the herbs I've used and they test for heavy metal toxicity, so if some of their prices seem a little higher it's because you're getting the best and you'll feel it.

I never get sick

Reviewer1343152により Jul 06, 2011 に掲載

Since I've been taking Maitake Defense, all illnesses pass me by. Tip: Ingest on a full stomach of food. If need be, it can be taken every few hours in emergencies. I recommend taking 3 capsules per day.

Immunity Booster

Reviewer1614009により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I used this product during 4 months of chemotherapy and never got sick from contact with other people and their germs. Some nights I would come home from work with a sore throat, take a capsule and felt fine in the morning. I still rely on these and have found(though I take them less regularly) that they help fight off colds for both me and my family.

quality

Reviewer1237555により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

very good

Good.

Reviewer3302415により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

using for long time....love this mashrooms

Just getting started.

Reviewer1350042により Jan 22, 2011 に掲載

This is a new item for us, and we are just getting into it but it was suggested to us as a great immune booster. Hope it works!!

immune defense

Reviewer2015630により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I like this product but I think that I need to take it a longer time before I can judge it's effectiveness

to soon

Reviewer1500935により Oct 22, 2011 に掲載

to soon to tell for this product.

Gaia Maitake Defense

Reviewer2793054により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

Have used tincture in past & this is more pleasant to take!

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9