JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOVE THESE!

Reviewer2107632により Aug 01, 2010 に掲載

These have cured many ear infections for us! Our pediatrician will let us use these (and a visit to the chiropractor) to try to clear an ear infection before she prescribes antibiotics. It's worked every time! I also put them in as a preventative measure every time my daughter gets a cold, and she's had very few ear infections. They don't smell great and they do leak out onto clothes (we've ruined a few things!), but it's so worth it in exchange for preventing and clearing ear infections!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1097343により Apr 20, 2009 に掲載

My 10-month-old baby was pushing 6-weeks on an ear infection and had undergone three rounds of antibiotics. I was at my wits end and a friend suggested I find some ear drops with Mullein oil, garlic oil, and extra virgin olive oil. These worked great! Within 10 days her ear infection was gone. I'm glad I have these drops on hand. Very useful!

Ear

Reviewer1172457により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good but smelly

Reviewer2008689により Jul 29, 2010 に掲載

I like this product but my little girl smelled like a clove of garlic, but it works and that is what counts.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

taking care of my earache

Reviewer2344847により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

These have a potent garlic smell that tells me they are of good quality. You'll want to put cotton balls in your ears so the oil doesn't drain onto your pillow/clothes.

Excellent

Reviewer1387214により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

This product is intended for child but it works for me too.

Excellent drops!

5176481677400323737により Oct 11, 2013 に掲載

These drops work. It's tricky to get my kid to stay still so I wait until she's fallen asleep to apply them and wait until she turns naturally to the other side to do the other side. It really works. I apply it to my 3 year old as soon as see a runny nose, just to ward off a possible ear infection from all the mucus and congestion. Once I gave it to her when she actually had an ear ache and as soon as I gave it to her the pain stopped. Love this product! Must buy for sure!

very good

5326295275101016362により Oct 18, 2013 に掲載

very good stuff for the ears infections... the only disadvantage is the smell of garlic

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

using on my dog, no pain, works

Reviewer2214128により Nov 19, 2009 に掲載

doesn't bother my dog at all.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9